Tracey L. Perrick
Top rated Family Law attorney in Ellicott City, MarylandAmos Perrick, LLC
Practice Areas: Family Law; view more
Licensed in Maryland since: 2006
Education: University of Baltimore School of Law
Amos Perrick, LLC5024 Dorsey Hall Drive
Ellicott City, MD 21042 Visit website
Tracey L. Perrick is the co-founder of Amos Perrick Law located in Howard County. She handles cases across Maryland involving domestic relations, including divorce, custody, child support, domestic violence, property settlement, alimony, post-judgment issues, and prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
Ms. Perrick is aware that many of her clients are going through extremely trying times in their lives on an emotional and financial level. She believes that every client and every case demands consideration, patience, and knowledge of the particular family dynamics involved.
Not only does Ms. Perrick have collaborative training but also legal training that qualifies her to represent children in high-conflict family cases. She is dedicated to assisting people in resolving disputes that prioritize their families without resorting to litigation. However, when litigation is necessary, she will fiercely and tenaciously fight for her clients in court.
Graduating magna cum laude, Ms. Perrick majored in government and politics at the University of Maryland, College Park. She obtained her Juris Doctor magna cum laude from the University of Baltimore School of Law in 2006. While there, she served as a production editor for the University of Baltimore Law Review.
Actively associated with the legal arena, Ms. Perrick is a member of the Maryland State Bar Association, and the Howard County Bar Association. She also serves as the co-chair of the Howard County Bar Association’s Family Law Section. Giving back to her community, she volunteers with the Howard County Circuit Court Family Law Assistance Program.
In recognition of her impeccable and compassionate legal representation, Ms. Perrick received the Howard County Bar Association Service Award. She also has a 10/10 rating on Avvo and was a recipient of the Client’s Choice Award.
Practice areasFamily Law
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Father's Rights, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 2006, Maryland
- Author, Crawford v. Washington: Redefining Sixth Amendment Jurisprudence; the Impact Across the United States and Maryland, 35 U. Balt. L. Rev. 133 (2005)
- Super Lawyers Recipient, 2014-2021
- Howard County Bar Association Service Award, 2016 and 2019
- Avvo.com Client’s Choice Award, 2016-2017
- Recipient, 10/10 Avvo.com Rating
- Rising Stars, 2012-2013
- Top 50 Women in Maryland, 2015 and 2018
- Top 100 Lawyers in Maryland, 2018
- Service Award, Howard County Bar Association, 2016
- Graduated Top 10% of Law School Class, 2006
- Maryland, 2006
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Co-Chair of the Howard County Bar Association Family Law Section, 2015-present
- Member, Howard County Bar Association, 2011-present
- University of Maryland, College Park, B.A., Magna Cum Laude, Government & Politics, 2003
- Volunter, Howard County Special Olympics, Fitness and Power Lifting Programs, 2017
- Regular Presenter at the Circuit Court for Howard County Self-Help Program, 2015- Present
- Volunteer, Howard County Family Law Assistance Program, 2011 - Present
Office location for Tracey L. Perrick
5024 Dorsey Hall Drive
Ellicott City, MD 21042
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2012 - 2013
These comments were made by fellow attorneys during the annual nomination process.
“Tracey is an experienced litigator and aggressively advocates for her clients when necessary. She is incredibly thorough, hard-working and provides exceptional and thoughtful counsel to her clients.”
“Exceptional family law attorney!”