Eugene L. Souder, Jr.
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Frederick, MD
Attorney Eugene L. Souder, Jr., is a partner with the Wampler & Souder, LLC, law firm in Frederick, Maryland. A top-rated, highly versatile attorney with more than 23 years of legal experience, Mr. Souder provides exceptional representation and support to clients throughout Montgomery and Frederick counties and the surrounding areas of the Washington, D.C., metro region who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Family law, including adoptions, bankruptcy, wills and other domestic relations services
· Divorce, child custody and support, property division, and related matters
· Plaintiff personal injury
· Criminal, DUI and traffic defense
Along with maintaining a successful trial practice, Mr. Souder is also highly trained in mediation, and he has the skills and resources necessary to help his clients resolve their conflicts and reach agreements without having to resort to timely, stressful and costly litigation. Whether inside or outside of the courtroom, he remains fully committed to his clients' needs and helping them achieve the positive results they expect as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
Recognized for his superb professionalism and stellar client service, Mr. Souder has earned consistent recognition from his peers as one of his region's leading lawyers, including a Lead Counsel rating, and he has received numerous testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A 1990 graduate of East Carolina University with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics and a member of the National Economics Honor Society, Mr. Souder attended George Washington University Law School, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 1996.
He is licensed to practice in Maryland and the District of Columbia, and he is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland and the District of Columbia as well as the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Maryland and the District of Columbia. Active in his legal community, he is a member of the Frederick County and Montgomery County Bar Associations, among his other professional affiliations.
About Eugene L. Souder, Jr.
First Admitted: 1997, Maryland
Professional Webpage: https://www.wandsfirm.com/attorney/eugene-l-souder/
- Bar Association of Montgomery County, Member
- Bar Association of Frederick County Maryland, Member
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court District of Columbia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Maryland
- U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland
- District of Columbia
- East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina, B.A. in Economics, Member, National Economics Honor Society and Trained Mediator
Last Updated: 9/3/2022