Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Fulton, MD
Selected to Rising Stars: 2017 - 2019
Assisting clients with family law issues, Emily Russell is known as a fierce adversary in the courtroom. As a partner at McCabe Russell, PA, she brings the right blend of compassion for those she represents and an unrelenting drive to reach their goals. Ms. Russell has successfully navigated a range of cases in Washington, D.C., and Baltimore, Maryland.
A highly experienced trial attorney, Ms. Russell knows the importance of thorough preparation and a well-articulated cross-examination. Her mission is to provide clients with excellent service from the moment they meet until the day the situation is resolved. In some cases, that may mean bypassing the need for litigation through pursuing an agreement outside the courtroom. However, when trial is necessary, Ms. Russell is the attorney clients can trust to build a compelling case.
Ms. Russell's career is rooted in her education, starting with the Bachelor of Arts in political science she received from the University of Delaware in 2002. She then earned a Juris Doctor from the University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law in 2006.
Presently, Ms. Russell immerses herself in her practice not only through meeting with clients, but also through engagement with legal organizations. She is a member of the following groups: the Women's Bar Association of Maryland, the Howard County Bar Association's Family Law Section, The District of Columbia Bar's Family Law Section, the Virginia State Bar's Family Law Section and the Bar Association of Montgomery County's Family Law Section.
As a testament to her accomplishments, Ms. Russell holds an Avvo "Superb" rating.
- 100%Family Law
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Same Sex Family Law
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2019
About Emily Russell
First Admitted: 2006, Maryland
Professional Webpage: https://www.mccaberussell.com/attorneys/emily-russell/
- Collaborative Practitioner, 2009
- Pro Bono Attorney of the Year, Montgomery County Bar Association, 2011
- Can My #Child Get More Support? https://t.co/49oHgCJd5r
- Do Lesbian Couples Really #Divorce More? https://t.co/m4pWVQOuwm
- Alimony Is Tough on Women. Just Ask Mary J. Blige https://t.co/zovi3GPYsk
- Congratulations, Raylynn T. Best-James, on Being Named Senior Associate Attorney! https://t.co/hgw9aOqcuq
- Congratulations, Madison Kyger, on Being Named Senior Associate Attorney! https://t.co/yOPNsp4F4j
Last Updated: 5/15/2022