Tracey L. Perrick
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Fulton, MD
Selected to Rising Stars: 2012 - 2013
Tracey Perrick, Esq. is the Owner of The Law Office of Tracey L. Perrick, LLC. located in Howard County. Tracey handles cases across Maryland involving domestic relations, including divorce, custody, child support, domestic violence, property settlement, alimony, post-judgment issues, and prenuptial and postnuptial agreements. She has resolved such domestic cases for my clients via negotiation, mediation, and litigation. Along with being collaboratively trained, she is also trained to serve as an attorney appointed to represent children in high conflict family matters.
Tracey has been named as a one of the Top 50 Women in Maryland by Super Lawyers on two separate occasions, has been named as one of Maryland's Top 100 Attorneys, and has been selected to Super Lawyers since 2012. Tracey has served as a Co-Chair of the Family Law Committee of the Howard County Bar Association since 2015.
Tracey recognizes that her clients are often at a very emotionally and/or financially challenging time in their lives. She believes each client and each case deserves time, attention and an understanding of the unique family dynamics involved. Tracey is passionate about her clients finding resolutions without the need for litigation and helping families with children find child-centered resolutions outside of the courtroom. However, if contested litigation is necessary, Tracey has significant courtroom and litigation experience, and she zealously represents her clients during all stages of the litigation process.
In her spare time, Tracey spends time with her Husband and their son and is an avid Crossfitter and Frenchton Owner. Tracey resides in Howard County.
About Tracey L. Perrick
First Admitted: 2006, Maryland
- Co-Chair of the Howard County Bar Association Family Law Section, 2015-present
- Member, Howard County Bar Association, 2011-present
- University of Maryland, College Park, B.A., Magna Cum Laude, Government & Politics, 2003
- Juris Doctorate, Magna Cum Laude, University of Baltimore School of Law, 2006
- Service Award, Howard County Bar Association, 2016
- Graduated Top 10% of Law School Class, 2006
- Author, Crawford v. Washington: Redefining Sixth Amendment Jurisprudence; the Impact Across the United States and Maryland, 35 U. Balt. L. Rev. 133 (2005)
Pro bono/Community Service
- Volunter, Howard County Special Olympics, Fitness and Power Lifting Programs, 2017
- Regular Presenter at the Circuit Court for Howard County Self-Help Program, 2015- Present
- Volunteer, Family Law Assistance Program at the Circuit Court for Howard County, 2011 - Present
Last Updated: 6/28/2022