Benjamin T. Boscolo
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Greenbelt, MD
An attorney at ChasenBoscolo Injury Lawyers, Benjamin T. Boscolo divides his practice between personal injury litigation and workers’ compensation claims. The firm is located in Greenbelt, Maryland, and his client base comes from throughout the state as well as from Virginia and the District of Columbia. Mr. Boscolo is admitted to practice law in each of those jurisdictions, and he has also been admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of the United States.
Mr. Boscolo has handled a wide array of personal injury and wrongful death claims. His cases have included premises liability, sexual and other types of assaults, truck and automobile crashes, auto-pedestrian knockdowns, construction site accidents and defective products, among others. Mr. Boscolo has been successful both in the courtroom and at the negotiating table, and he has been able to obtain millions of dollars in compensation for his clients who have been harmed due to the negligence of other parties.
In his workers’ compensation practice, Mr. Boscolo represents people who have been injured on the job or who have developed a work-related disease and who are filing or who have already filed their claims seeking benefits under their employer’s insurance coverage. Here as well, he has enjoyed considerable success in many cases at the appeals level after the claim has been initially denied by the employer or its insurance provider.
His excellent track record along with his high degree of professional ethics have earned Mr. Boscolo a great deal of favorable recognition from other attorneys, including an AV Preeminent* peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell. He is a 1986 graduate of the American University Washington College of Law.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 60%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 40%Workers' Compensation: Claimant
Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2007 - 2023
Articles about Benjamin T. Boscolo appearing in Super Lawyers
About Benjamin T. Boscolo
First Admitted: 1987, Maryland
Professional Webpage: https://www.chasenboscolo.com/our-team/benjamin-t-boscolo/
- National Football League Player's Association, Professional Hockey Players' Association, Major League Soccer Players Association, National Hockey League Player's Association, Women's National Basketball Player's Association
- Professional Athletes and the Law of Workers' Compensation : Rights and Remedies, West, Law Of Professional And Amateur Sports
- Instructor at Trial advocacy College, CO-Dean; Instructor
- Maryland State Bar Association's Section Council on Negligence, Insurance and Workers' Compensation Director, 2003
- Board of Directors of the Maryland Workers' Compensation Educational Association, 2004
- Maryland Bar Foundation, Fellow, 2004
- Professional Hockey Players Association, Panel Member of the Year, 2003
- Litigation Counsel of America, Fellow, 2007
- Don't forget to submit a picture of your pink pumpkin! One winning design will receive a $50 Visa gift card. For ev… https://t.co/v4aER5yCBe
- It’s week three of our Hispanic Heritage Month Highlight and today we are spotlighting someone who is known as one… https://t.co/3yRz4YQG4R
- It's time for another #FunFactFriday! Get to know our Senior New Business Analyst, Candice. https://t.co/krPZsUByNx
- Orange you glad great minds dress alike?🍊 #happywednesday #greattrialteams #dmvlawyers #HumpDayVibes https://t.co/H0t4ciUiIg
- To close out the summer season, we hosted a blood drive with the Anne Arundel Medical Center Blood Donor Center. A… https://t.co/YPAC3p04MM
Last Updated: 5/15/2022