Top rated business & corporate attorney in Laurel, MarylandDiversified Law Group, LLC
Attorney Jamar Creech is the founder, manager and senior partner of Diversified Law Group, LLC, in Laurel, Maryland. Nationally ranked as among the leading trial and transactional lawyers in the country, Mr. Creech has more than 10 years of total legal experience, and he provides exceptional counsel and support to clients throughout Maryland and the Washington, D.C., metro area who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Business and corporate law
· Private equity and venture capital
· Sports and entertainment
· Estates and trusts
· Mergers and acquisitions
· Intellectual property law, including copyrights and trademarks
Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Creech has gained a reputation for devising innovative strategies that help his clients achieve their goals and the positive results they seek as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. He has extensive experience consulting with C-level executives and other key stakeholders in businesses of all sizes in a variety of industries, and he has worked with many high net worth individuals on their trust and estate planning needs.
Moreover, Mr. Creech has handled a number of copyright issues for small businesses, particularly in relation to business sale transactions, and he has successfully handled many mergers and acquisitions and other important transactions for his commercial clients.
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Creech has earned a Top 40 Under 40 designation from The National Black Lawyers along with many other top rankings and endorsements from his peers. He has also received numerous positive testimonials and referrals from his clients, and he finds great reward in being able to help so many protect what they have worked so hard to achieve.
Mr. Creech graduated from Morgan State University in 2004 with a degree in Information Science and Systems, and he was an active member of the Student Government Association and the NAACP. He then attended North Carolina Central University School of Law, where he served as Editor-in-Chief of the North Carolina Central Law Review. He also received his Master of Laws degree in Business Transactions from the University of Alabama School of Law in 2020.
Along with maintaining a successful legal practice, Mr. Creech is heavily involved in his legal community, and he routinely volunteers his time and services with 100 Black Men of Prince George's County, Inc., where he has served as Vice President of Operations.
Practice areasBusiness/corporate, Entertainment & sports, Closely held business, Estate planning & probate, Intellectual property, Mergers & acquisitions
Business formation and planning, Limited liability companies, Partnership, Sub-chapter s corporations, Contracts, Business organizations, Entertainment, sports & leisure law, Estate planning, Power of attorney, Probate & estate administration, Trusts, Wills, Copyrights, Trademarks
- 40% Business/corporate
- 20% Entertainment & sports
- 10% Closely held business
- 10% Estate planning & probate
- 10% Intellectual property
- 10% Mergers & acquisitions
First Admitted: 2011, Maryland
Professional Webpage: https://diversifiedlaw.com/attorneys/
- Fellow, Maryland State Bar Association Leadership Academy, 2018
- Committee Member, American Bar Association, Standing Committee on Technology and Information Systems (SCOTIS)., 2018
- Fellow, Maryland Bar Foundation, 2020
- , North Carolina Central University Forty Under Forty Alumni Award, 2020
- Editor-in-Chief, North Carolina Central Law Review (Volume 32), 2010
- , Prince George's County Social Innovation Fund "40 Under 40", 2018
- Prince George's County Food Truck Hub Oversight Committee, 2020
- Board Member, Bi-County Business Roundtable, 2020
- LL.M., Business Transactions, University of Alabama School of Law., 2020
- J.D., North Carolina Central University School of Law, 2010
Office location for Jamar Creech
312 Marshall Ave
Laurel, MD 20707
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2022