Top rated Estate Planning & Probate attorney in Pasadena, MarylandFrame & Frame, LLC
Practice Areas: Estate Planning & Probate, Personal Injury, Family Law
Licensed in Maryland since: 2012
Education: University of Baltimore School of Law
Erica Redmond is a top-rated attorney helping clients with Estate Planning & Probate.
She works in Pasadena, Maryland serving the surrounding community.
Erica Redmond attended University of Baltimore School of Law and graduated in 2012.
She has been practicing law since 2012.
She was selected to Super Lawyers for 2024.
First Admitted: 2012, Maryland
Professional Webpage: https://frameandframelaw.com/firm-overview/erica-redmond/
- University of Baltimore MBA, 2014
- Lenoir-Rhyne College BA , 2005
- For over 65 years, we have served the needs of our local community. We believe in helping people with thoughtful planning, guidance during times of crisis, and creating a clear path for life's legal journeys. We do this by providing a very personalized approach to legal issues by listening to your story and creating unique solutions to take the weight off your shoulders. Our primary core practice areas are: Estate Planning (Wills, Trusts & Estates) Probate Elder Law Long Term Care Planning & Medicaid Planning Family Law & Guardianship Personal Injury & Auto Accidents We provide a very approach to the very personal nature of these aspects of legal services. The relationships we develop often last a lifetime, because we are entrusted to serve you and your family for generations to come. Contact us to get started or schedule a call or virtual meeting on our website: www.FrameAndFrame.com, Meet the Attorneys at Frame & Frame, 2020
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland , 2020
- Maryland State Bar, 2012
- Super Lawyers: 2024
- Rising Stars: 2022 - 2023