Leah B. Morabito
Top rated Estate Planning & Probate attorney in Potomac, MarylandMcMillan Metro Faerber, P.C.
Leah B. Morabito is a partner at the firm McMillan Metro, P.C., located in Potomac, Maryland. With more than 32 years of experience practicing law, she represents clients with estate planning and administration matters as well as guardianships and special needs planning.
Ms. Morabito understands that people put off making an estate plan because of the perceived difficulty involved, but she ensures that her clients experience as little difficulty and anxiety as possible throughout the process. She provides sound counsel and insight for her clients to secure a better future for themselves and their loved ones.
With a major in political science, Ms. Morabito graduated from the Loyola University Maryland. She pursued her legal studies and earned her Juris Doctor in 1990 from the University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law. She is licensed to practice in Maryland and District of Columbia and before the U.S. Supreme Court.
Actively associated with the legal community, Ms. Morabito is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, the Maryland State Bar Association, the Bar Association of Montgomery County, Montgomery County Estates and Trusts Bar Section, and the Academy of Special Needs Planners. She is the former president of the Women’s Bar Association of Montgomery County. She is frequently called upon to speak in many legal associations about estate planning and related topics.
Honored for her contributions in the field of estate planning, Ms. Morabito has received an AV Preeminent* peer-review rating through Martindale-Hubbell. Bethesda Magazine named her to its list of Top Trusts & Estates Attorneys in Montgomery County, and she has an Avvo rating of “Very Good.”
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasEstate Planning & Probate
Guardianships & Conservatorships, Power of Attorney, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts, Wills
- 100% Estate Planning & Probate
First Admitted: 1990, Maryland
Professional Webpage: https://www.mcmillanmetro.com/our-people/leah-b-morabito/
- Loyola University Maryland Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 1987
- Past President of the Montgomery County Women's Bar Association, 2017
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Member of NAELA (National Association of Elder Law Attorneys)
- Member, Academy of Special Needs Planners
- The Montgomery County Estates
- Bar Association of Montgomery County
- Member of the Maryland State Bar Association
- Trying to decide between a Revocable Living Trust and a Will? This article will help you to decide, Revocable Trust v. Will, 2019
- Top Trusts & Estates Attorneys in Montgomery County in Bethesda Magazine, 2019
- AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- Super Lawyer, 2021-2023
Office location for Leah B. Morabito
7811 Montrose Road
Potomac, MD 20854
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2024