Top Rated Estate Planning & Probate Attorney in Rockville, MD
A Director at Altman & Associates, a Division of Frost Law, Coryn Rosenstock is an estate planning and probate attorney. She represents clients in Montgomery County, Maryland, and the greater Maryland area. With a passion for educating younger couples on estate planning issues as they begin their lives together, her services include the following: special needs trusts, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, HIPAA release forms, advance medical directives, financial powers of attorney, trusts and wills.
Along with clients in Maryland, Ms. Rosenstock advises clients in Florida. Currently, she is a member of the bars of Maryland, Florida, and California. She is also a member of the Maryland State Bar Association and the Bar Association of Montgomery County in Maryland. To further her learning of the legal process, she regularly attends seminars at the Heckerling Institute on Estate Planning and she is pursuing her LL.M. in Taxation at Georgetown Law.
At The University of Maryland, Ms. Rosenstock graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts. She then attended The George Washington University Law School, where she graduated with her Juris Doctor. Representing clients with vaccine-related injuries, she also participated in the Vaccine Injury Litigation Clinic for The George Washington University. While in law school, she worked on the Federal Circuit Bar Journal as a staff member.
With almost a decade of experience, Ms. Rosenstock is a knowledgeable, passionate advocate for her clients. Whether they are setting up a will or trust for the first time as a young married couple or need advice related to formal legal agreements, she gives each client total focus as she works on their case. Before joining the firm, she worked as an intern for a year, learning the ins and outs of the firm and the law.
About Coryn Rosenstock
First Admitted: 2013, Maryland
Professional Webpage: https://altmanassociates.net/coryn-rosenstock/
- Vaccine Injury Clinic, The George Washington University Law School
- Member, Federal Circuit Bar Journal, The George Washington University Law School
- University of Maryland, College Park (B.A.), Honors: summa cum laude, 2009
- Maryland Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- Florida Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Will the Biden administration succeed in passing new tax legislation this time around? Here's what we know about th… https://t.co/QJTh0vvcpl
- The Celebration of Hope Gala was made extra special by musical performances from our dear friend & fellow… https://t.co/EBUL1TDuag
- Tackling a DIY home improvement project is one thing, but drafting your own legal documents is another. Mistakes ar… https://t.co/MBZRG4CRG9
- If you're invested in cryptocurrency, it's critical to understand how the asset will be taxed. Laws are constantly… https://t.co/YRaUHJr3UW
- Life just got easier for clients with deposits in Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts thanks to a new FDIC rule that w… https://t.co/PWmptaGOKq
Last Updated: 6/30/2022