E. Andrew Cole
Top rated Civil Litigation attorney in Rockville, MarylandStein Sperling Bennett De Jong Driscoll PC
Practice Areas: Civil Litigation
Licensed in Maryland since: 2002
Drawn to law to effect positive change in people’s lives, Drew Cole is an integral member of Stein Sperling’s commercial litigation team. Both analytical and empathetic, Drew listens carefully to his client’s concerns and goals before crafting a detailed strategy to help them reach those goals, through negotiation or trial. Drew focuses on developing a trusting and interactive relationship with his clients.
In addition to commercial litigation work, Drew focuses on estate and fiduciary litigation, construction and business litigation as well as real estate disputes. He appears regularly in Maryland’s Circuit and District courts as well as in the D.C. Superior Court.
Prior to joining Stein Sperling more than a decade ago, Drew clerked for a judge in the Montgomery County Circuit Court.
First Admitted: 2001, Washington DC
Professional Webpage: https://steinsperling.com/attorneys/drew-cole/
- Bar Association of Montgomery County: Commercial Litigation Section (2005-present), Section Chair (2016-2019), Judicial Selections Panel Committee (2018-present)
- American Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association, Maryland
- Montgomery County, Maryland American Inn of Court, Barrister (2008-2011)
- Maryland State Bar Association Construction Law Section, Publicity Co-Chair
- The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law (J.D., 2001)
- Furman University (B.A., 1997 Dean’s List)
- "A Growing Subcontractor's Guide to Success", Speaker, www.steinsperling.com/media-and-events/events/alexia-mcclure-and-drew-cole-to-present-a-growing-subcontractors-guide, 2012
- Real Estate
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2024