Lonnie M. Greenblatt
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Rockville, MD
- Free Consultation
A member of Greenblatt & Veliev, LLC, Lonnie M. Greenblatt focuses his practice on personal injury and wrongful death litigation. From the firm's office in Rockville, Maryland, he provides representation to people throughout the area, including Washington, D.C. Mr. Greenblatt has been admitted to practice in both jurisdictions since 1985.
Mr. Greenblatt's clients are those who have incurred economic and noneconomic losses due to the negligence or recklessness of other persons or entities. The types of cases that he has handled have arisen out of incidents involving truck and other motor vehicle crashes, premises liability, medical malpractice, and animal bites. During his career, Mr. Greenblatt has been able to obtain significant compensation for his clients, through both jury awards and settlements that he has been able to negotiate out of court with defendants and their insurance companies. His fellow professionals have taken note of this successful track record as well as of his high degree of ethics, and they have awarded him an "Excellent" peer review rating through Avvo.
As an undergraduate, Mr. Greenblatt attended the University of Maryland, College Park, and he received a Bachelor of Arts in 1979. He then went on to pursue his legal education at the Widener University Delaware Law School and was awarded his Juris Doctor in 1982. Mr. Greenblatt also holds a Master of Laws from The George Washington University Law School, having obtained that degree in 1988. In order to stay abreast of current developments in his practice area and to forge connections with fellow attorneys, he is a member of several legal organizations. Mr. Greenblatt also teaches courses at his undergraduate alma mater.
About Lonnie M. Greenblatt
First Admitted: 1982, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.lonnielawoffice.com/our-lawyers/lonnie-m-greenbl...
- Teaches courses in business law, real estate licensing, business management and business ethics., Adjunct Associate Professor, Adjunct Associate Professor—University of Maryland, College Park, University of Maryland, College Park
- Teaches courses in business law and paralegal studies., Adjunct Instructor, Adjunct Instructor, Montgomery College, Montgomery College, Legal Faculty
- Named as one of “The 10 Best Attorneys” in Maryland by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys., Maryland's Top 10 Lawyers, American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
Pro bono/Community Service
- Offers pro bono services at Germantown Center.
- Numerous high-value settlements worth hundreds of thousands of dollars for a variety of clients.
- B.A. from University of Maryland, College Park, 1979
- Master of Laws from George Washington Law School, 1988
- Admitted to practice in Maryland., 1987
- Serves as member of DC Bar's new practitioner/personal injury sections, offers pro bono services at Germantown Center., 1985
- Admitted to practice in Pennsylvania., 1982
- Represented Camden County NJ Bar at numerous community service events while practicing in New Jersey., 1982
- Real Estate
Last Updated: 5/15/2022