Reginald W. Bours, III
Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Rockville, MD
Attorney Reginald W. Bours III is a partner with Bours & Lucero, LLC, law firm in Rockville, Maryland. Widely regarded as one of the top trial attorneys in his region, Mr. Bours has more than 52 years of total legal experience, and he provides unmatched counsel and support to a diverse range of clients throughout Maryland who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Criminal defense
· DUI and traffic violation defense
· Family law
· Administrative law
Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Bours has achieved remarkable success advocating on behalf of those who stand accused or are under investigation for any type of felony or misdemeanor offense. From his efforts, he has secured numerous dismissals, acquittals and reductions for charges for his clients, and he has gained a reputation for his uncommon legal knowledge as well as his aggressive approach to efficiently and cost-effectively helping his clients achieve the favorable outcomes they expect and deserve.
Honored for his remarkable professionalism and legal abilities, Mr. Bours has earned consistent top rankings and endorsements from his peers. In addition, both Washingtonian Magazine and the Washington Post have named him a Top 100 Lawyer in the Community, and he has received Superb, 10 out of 10 client ratings on Avvo along with numerous testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A 1964 graduate of George Washington University, Mr. Bours obtained his Juris Doctor with honors from the University of Baltimore School of Law in 1968. He is admitted to practice before all Maryland state courts as well as before the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland and the U.S. Supreme Court.
A Fellow with the Maryland Bar Foundation, Mr. Bours has also served on the executive committee of the Montgomery County Bar Association, and he currently serves on the Criminal Law & Practice Section Council of the Maryland State Bar Association. He is also an active member of the Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys Association and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, among his other professional affiliations.
- 50%Criminal Defense
- 30%Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- 10%Administrative Law
- 10%Family Law
Assault & Battery, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, Juvenile Delinquency, Misdemeanor, Sex Offenses, Theft, Traffic Violations, Criminal Domestic Violence, DUI/DWI, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Juvenile Law
- Super Lawyers: 2015 - 2023
About Reginald W. Bours, III
First Admitted: 1968, Maryland
Professional Webpage: https://www.bourslucerolaw.com/attorney/bours-reginald-w-iii...
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1974
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland, 1969
- Montgomery County Criminal Justice Commission, Member, 1981 to 1993
- Maryland, 1968
- Maryland State's Attorneys Association
- Maryland Bar Association, Member
- Bar Association of Montgomery County Member
- Maryland State Bar Association, 1969
- Bar Association of Montgomery County, 1969
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, 1975
- Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys Association, 1984
- The George Washington University, BA, 1964
- Hampden-Sydney College
- Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters, 2014
- Peer Reviewed, AV Rating, Martindale Hubbell, 1986
- Selected to Super Lawyers, 2014, 2014
- Top 100 Lawyer, Washingtonian Magazine, 2007, 2007
- Top 100 Lawyer, Washington Post, 2015, Top 100 Lawyers, 2015
- Baltimore Magazine, Top Lawyers in Maryland, 2017
Last Updated: 9/7/2022