Kenneth D. L. Gaudreau
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Salisbury, MD
As the founder of The Gaudreau Law Firm in Salisbury, Maryland, Kenneth D.L. Gaudreau has earned a reputation as one of the leading attorneys on the Eastern Shore. Through his law firm, Mr. Gaudreau represents clients throughout Wicomico, Worcester, Dorchester, Talbot, Somerset and Caroline counties with all of their legal needs related to personal injury, workers' compensation, and wrongful death. In addition, he also defends his clients who are facing criminal charges, including DUI/DWI.
Mr. Gaudreau obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Baltimore School of Law in 1983. In 1984, the Maryland State Bar Association admitted him to practice before all of its state courts, and Mr. Gaudreau is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland.
After receiving his license to practice law, Mr. Gaudreau maintained a private practice while also serving as an assistant Attorney General for the Eastern Shore of Maryland. In 1990, he established The Gaudreau Law Firm, where he has advocated strongly for the rights and entitlements of his clients ever since.
Dedicated to his practice, Mr. Gaudreau remains active in many professional legal organizations, including the Wicomico County Bar Association, the American Bar Association and the Maryland Association for Justice, among several others. He also serves on the board and was the president of the board for the University of Maryland Eastern Shore School of Arts and Professions.
Moreover, Mr. Gaudreau is devoted to his community, and he routinely volunteers his time and services to various local organizations. He is the executive director for the Tim Kennard River Run and a board member for Jobs, Housing, and Recovery, Inc. In recognition for his volunteer service, Mr. Gaudreau received the Maryland State Bar Association Pro Bono Award.
About Kenneth D. L. Gaudreau
First Admitted: 1984, Maryland
Professional Webpage: https://www.gaudreaulaw.net/attorney-profile/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Board of Directors, Jobs, Housing, and Recovery, Inc.
- Board of Directors, School of Arts and Professions, UMES
- President, Board of Directors, School of Arts and Professions, UMES
- Executive Director, Tim Kennard River Run
- Wicomico County Bar Association
- Maryland Association for Justice
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland, 1988
- American Bar Association
- Maryland, 1984
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Maryland Trial Lawyers Association
- Loyola Blakefield, 1975
- Johns Hopkins University, M.A.S., 1979–1980
- Franklin & Marshall College, B.A., 1979
- Maryland State Bar Association Pro Bono Award
- Division I: Collegiate Wrestler
- Rated by Maryland Super Lawyers
Last Updated: 5/15/2022