William R. Hall
Top rated DUI-DWI attorney in Salisbury, MarylandWilliam R. Hall, P.A.
Practice Areas: DUI-DWI, Criminal defense; view more
Licensed in Maryland since: 1998
Education: University of Baltimore School of Law
William R. Hall, P.A.One Plaza East, Seventh Floor
100 East Main Street
Salisbury, MD 21801 Visit website
William R. Hall, P.A., is a Salisbury, Maryland, law firm founded by attorney William R. Hall. Mr. Hall devotes his practice to criminal defense and has more than 25 years of experience. He handles matters involving college crimes, DUI/DWI, drug crimes, sex crimes, theft crimes, traffic violations and other misdemeanors and felonies and serves clients in Salisbury, Cambridge, Easton, Ocean City and throughout Maryland’s eastern shore.
Mr. Hall is admitted to practice in all Maryland state courts and before the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland. Over the course of his years in practice, he has received several honors and awards, including being named “best lawyer” by Eastern Shore Magazine and one of the “top 100 trial lawyers” by The National Trial Lawyers in 2012. In 2015, he was inducted into the National Association of Distinguished Counsel. Mr. Hall is rated AV Preeminet by Martindale Hubbell, the AV Preeminent Rating is the pinnacle of professional excellence.
Before founding his firm, Mr. Hall worked as a drug task force prosecutor for the Dorchester County state’s attorney’s office. He also served as a board attorney for the board of license commissioners of Somerset and Wicomico counties and campaign treasurer for the Somerset County state’s attorney’s office.
Outside of the office, Mr. Hall stays involved in his legal community. He is an active member of the Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys’ Association, the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and was recently named a Fellow to the American Bar Foundation.
Mr. Hall received a bachelor’s degree in political science from Salisbury University and earned his law degree from the University of Baltimore School of Law. While attending law school, he served as a research assistant and was a member of the honor court and student bar association.
Practice areasCriminal defense: DUI/DWI, Criminal defense
DUI/DWI, Arrest & arraignment, Assault & battery, Criminal fraud, Criminal law, Drug & alcohol violations, Expungement, Felony, Juvenile delinquency, Misdemeanor, Motor vehicle offenses, Murder, Overdrawn bank account, Parole, Probation, Prosecution, Sex offenses, Theft, Traffic violations, Criminal domestic violence
- 50% Criminal defense: DUI/DWI
- 50% Criminal defense
First Admitted: 1998, Maryland
Professional Webpage: https://www.williamrhall.com/william-r-hall/
- Fellow to the American Bar Foundation , American Bar Foundation
- 10.0 "Superb" Avvo Rating
- Current Voted “Best Lawyer” by readers of Eastern Shore Magazine, 2012
- Award of Recognition for Successful Prosecution, 2004
- Who's Who, University of Baltimore School of Law
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel, 2015
- Top Maryland Lawyers, 2011
- American Law Students, University of Baltimore School of Law, 1995, 1996, 1997
- Current Top 100 Trial Lawyers in the United States, 2012
- Leading Lawyers of Maryland's Eastern Shore, 2010 - 2011
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- U.S. District Court of Maryland
- Maryland Criminal Defense Attorney Association
- Salisbury University, B.A., Major: Political Science, Minor: English, Honors: Member, Habitat for Humanity; Official Citation Legislative Intern, Maryland General Assembly 1992 Session
- Named as a Fellow to the American Bar Foundation, 2020
Office location for William R. Hall
One Plaza East, Seventh Floor
100 East Main Street
Salisbury, MD 21801
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2023