Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Silver Spring, MD
Attorney Morgan Whitlock is the founder of Whitlock Law, LLC, in Silver Spring, Maryland. Ms. Whitlock focuses her practice on personal injury law, representing clients in Maryland, the District of Columbia and Virginia who have been injured due to negligence. She handles matters involving car accidents, premises liability, truck accidents and wrongful death.
Over the course of her career, Ms. Whitlock has recovered substantial sums in settlements and verdicts for injury victims. Before founding her firm, she gained legal experience working for personal injury law firms in Virginia and Washington, D.C.
In addition to running her practice, Ms. Whitlock teaches a class on starting a law practice at her law school alma mater, the University of the District of Columbia David A. Clarke School of Law. She enjoys being active in her legal community and is a member of the Maryland State Bar Association, the Maryland Association for Justice and the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association.
Ms. Whitlock also enjoys giving back through volunteer efforts whenever she can. She served as a legal volunteer in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina and completed over 800 hours of pro bono legal services during her third year of law school.
Mr. Whitlock graduated cum laude from North Carolina State University with a bachelor’s degree in psychology. She earned her law degree from the University of the District of Columbia David A. Clarke School of Law and obtained her license to practice law in 2008. She is eligible to practice in the state and federal courts of both Maryland and Virginia.
About Morgan Whitlock
First Admitted: 2008, Maryland
Professional Webpage: https://www.whitlocklawllc.com/About-The-Firm/Morgan-A-Whitl...
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Maryland Association for Justice
- Maryland Bar Association
Pro bono/Community Service
- Legal Volunteer for aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, New Orleans, LA
- Teaching Assistant, Katrina Law, University of the District of Columbia, David A. Clarke School of Law
- Completed over 800 hours of Pro Bono Legal Services in 3rd year, University of the District of Columbia, David A. Clarke School of Law
- Ms. Whitlock was selected as a top forty under forty attorney in the State of Maryland., Top Forty Under Forty, National Trial Lawyers Association, 2019
- Dean’s Cup for Outstanding Public Service, University of the District of Columbia, David A. Clarke School of Law
- The University of the District of Columbia David A. Clarke School of Law , 2008
- North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina, 2002
- Whitlock Law was really impressive in personal attention. The staff was available to answer your call and questions more than any law firm I've dealt with. Very good service." E.B., 2018
- Morgan is amazing!! When I got into my car accident, I was a complete mess and had no idea where to begin with filing a claim, dealing with the insurance companies and more. Being referred to Morgan was a blessing and made my life easier. She is so thoughtful and responsive. The whole time I was going through the claim, she answered all of my questions (very thoroughly) and she really showed how much she cared about my situation. I highly recommend her law firm. I am proud to say that my case is about to settle and that she fought for me in so many ways. Morgan made that horrible chapter in my life bearable. MC, 2019
- Morgan Whitlock and all the staff at Whitlock Law are phenomenal. They always stayed in touch and kept me updated. Always friendly and helpful. Morgan Whitlock did a great job representing me and I would definitely recommend her for any injury case; because of her, my life has changed a great deal. L.G., 2018
- $27,339.04 - Client was rear ended and suffered a posterior vitreous detachment of her right eye as well as a neck strain. Pretrial offer was $9,500.00., 2019
- $97,500.00 - Client was a patron at a fast-food restaurant when she slipped on a freshly mopped floor. At the time of the fall, she was carrying a tray of coffee and tea. Client received second-degree burns on her upper thigh and groin., 2018
- $875,000.00 - Client was a patron at a local restaurant when she approached the drink machine and slipped on liquid. As a result of the fall, client suffered a labral tear in her hip., 2017
- $150,000.00 - Client was rear ended at a stop-light. As a result of the accident, the client suffered a rotator cuff tear. After conservative treatment failed, surgery was performed., 2018
- $135,000.00 - Client was a passenger in a vehicle that was rear-ended at a significant speed. As a result of the impact, the client's face struck his chest, knocking out two teeth., 2018
Last Updated: 5/15/2022