Bruce J. Babij
Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Timonium, MD
Bruce J. Babij is the Managing Partner of Dugan, Babij, Tolley & Kohler, LLC, with its principal office in Timonium, Maryland. Mr. Babij has the primary responsibility for managing and litigating his firm’s most protracted and complex medical negligence cases.
Mr. Babij substantially devotes his practice to the representation of infants who have suffered birth trauma, brain damage and related catastrophic birth-related injuries caused by avoidable obstetrical or neonatal malpractice. Mr. Babij has successfully litigated cases on behalf of these most innocent victims across the country, recovering hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation on their behalf.
An AV-rated® attorney, Mr. Babij has also been selected by his peers for inclusion as a Maryland Super Lawyer.
- 60%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 40%Professional Liability: Plaintiff
Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Informed Consent, Professional Malpractice - Other, Ethics & Professional Responsibility
- Super Lawyers: 2008 - 2016, 2019 - 2022
About Bruce J. Babij
First Admitted: 1983, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: http://www.medicalneg.com/attorneys/bruce-babij
- A $20.1 million verdict was obtained on behalf of an injured child suffering a brachial plexus injury at birth
- A $13.1 million verdict was obtained on behalf of an injured child suffering a brain injury at birth
- St. John’s College, Annapolis, Maryland, B.A.
- "AV" rating awarded by Martindale-Hubbell
- Trial Lawyer of the Year, Maryland Association for Justice, 2010
- District of Columbia, 1987
- Pennsylvania, 1983
- Member, Maryland Association for Justice
- Ohio, 2009
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Maryland, 1985
- West Virginia, 1996
Last Updated: 9/18/2021