John Grason Turnbull III
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Towson, MD
Selected to Rising Stars: 2009 - 2010
- Free Consultation
- Virtual Appointments
A seventh-generation Baltimore lawyer, John Grason Turnbull III proudly serves clients in the Baltimore, Catonsville and Towson areas in Maryland, as well as throughout Baltimore County. As a partner at Turnbull Brockmeyer Law Group., he focuses his practice on personal injury, medical malpractice, criminal law, and workers’ compensation.
After receiving a Bachelor of Arts from Gettysburg College, Mr. Turnbull went on to attend the University of Baltimore School of Law. He graduated from there in 1998, earning a Juris Doctor.
Offering dedicated criminal defense and personal injury representation, Mr. Turnbull is passionate about guiding people through some of the most difficult experiences of their lives. Whether they are facing criminal charges, have suffered injuries in motor vehicle accidents or otherwise as a result of the negligent actions of others, or they were injured on the job, he tirelessly advocates on behalf of his clients’ rights. Having 19 years of legal experience, Mr. Turnbull understands the turmoil that legal issues may cause for people, and for their families. He provides customized guidance, helping his clients understand the laws as they apply to their cases, as well as their rights and options. Mr. Turnbull strives to help those he represents to achieve the best possible outcomes to their cases. He has an Avvo “Superb” rating.
Actively involved in the legal community, Mr. Turnbull is a member of the Baltimore County Bar Association, the Maryland State Bar Association, Inc., the Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys’ Association and the Maryland Association for Justice, Inc. He is also currently serving on the executive council for the Baltimore County Bar Association, this year as Treasurer.
- 30%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30%Criminal Defense
- 20%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 20%Workers' Compensation: Claimant
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Criminal Law, Medical Malpractice
- Super Lawyers: 2011 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2009 - 2010
About John Grason Turnbull III
First Admitted: 1999, Maryland
Professional Webpage: http://www.tblawmaryland.com
- Selected to Super Lawyers, 2011 – 2017
- Selected to Rising Stars, 2009 – 2010
- Top 100 Maryland Super Lawyers, 2016 - 2017
Pro bono/Community Service
- Baltimore County Bar Association Pro Bono Committee, Chairman, 2013
- Baltimore County Bar Association Pro Bono Committee, Vice Chair, 2012
- Baltimore County Bar Association Bench/Bar Committee, 2013
- Maryland, 1999
- Baltimore County Bar Association, Executive Council, 2014 - Present
Last Updated: 5/15/2022