Julius M. Blattner
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Towson, MD
- Free Consultation
Julius M. Blattner is a top-rated, extremely versatile attorney who focuses his practice primarily on family law. From his law firm in Towson, Maryland, Blattner Family Law Group, Mr. Blattner serves clients throughout the surrounding Baltimore metro region who are going through divorce, helping them protect their rights and interests while fighting to obtain the favorable outcomes they expect and deserve.
A decorated war veteran, Mr. Blattner also has extensive experience with military law, and he has served as an assistant staff judge advocate with the JAG Corps for the Army National Guard for the past several years. In all cases, Mr. Blattner is totally devoted to helping his clients navigate the divorce process as painlessly and efficiently as possible, and he serves his clients with the same dedication and passion as he served his country through his military service.
A 2008 summa cum laude graduate of Salisbury University, Mr. Blattner obtained his Juris Doctor, cum laude, from the University of Baltimore School of Law in 2012. He also obtained his certification as a judge advocate from the U.S. Army's Judge Advocate General's Legal Center and School in 2014 as well as a certificate from the Maryland State Bar Association Leadership Academy in 2016. Also in 2016, he earned his Master of Arts in human services counseling from Liberty University.
A consummate professional, Mr. Blattner is active in several local, state and national bar associations. Drawing upon his extensive legal experience, Mr. Blattner writes extensively and conducts lectures and seminars across his region on a variety of legal topics, particularly subjects related to military law.
Throughout his career, Mr. Blattner has received numerous awards and honors, including Lead Counsel Rating for divorce and family law as well as criminal law. In addition, he holds perfect ratings on Avvo, and he won the site's Clients' Choice Award in 2015. He has also received votes from various national peer review sources as being among the top attorneys in the country for family law, litigation and criminal law. He received the Presidents Council Award from the University of Baltimore in 2012 and the Army Commendation Medal in 2008.
- 100%Family Law
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Juvenile Law, Name Change, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Same Sex Family Law, Father's Rights
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2023
About Julius M. Blattner
First Admitted: 2012, Maryland
Professional Webpage: https://www.jmblattner.com/
- Salisbury University, B.S.
- Judge Advocate General qualified, 2014
Pro bono/Community Service
- Maryland Volunteer Lawyer Services (MVLS) volunteer attorney in family law matters, 2016
- Maryland State Bar Association Leadership Academy, 2016
- Lead Counsel Rated for: Professional Experience, Peer Recommendations & Spotless Disciplinary Record, Lead Counsel - Family Law, Thomson Reuters, 2016
- A distinction reserved for attorneys who have established themselves through their professionalism and excellence in service, Top 100 Premier Trial Attorneys, American Academy of Trial Attorneys, 2015
- Peer nominated, having attained the highest degree of professional achievement and doing so with an impeccable Client Satisfaction rating, 10 Best Attorney, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2016
- Client Satisfaction, Client's Choice, Avvo, 2016
Last Updated: 7/14/2022