Martha K. White
Top rated Family Law attorney in Towson, MarylandWasserman Family Law LLC
Martha K. White, a skilled attorney and partner at Wasserman Family Law LLC adeptly guides clients in navigating legal matters pertaining to family law. She serves them throughout the state of Maryland, including Baltimore County, Baltimore City, Carroll County, Harford County, and Howard County. She also takes on cases involving estate planning, probate and trusts.
After receiving a Bachelor of Science in business administration from Clarkson University in New York in 2003, Ms. White went on to attend the University of Baltimore School of Law and received her Juris Doctor in 2006. While at law school, she gained valuable experience by working as a law clerk in various positions in Baltimore.
Additionally, Ms. White honed her skills as a Rule 16 student attorney at the University of Baltimore Low Tax Clinic. After completing her degree, she had the honor of serving as a law clerk to the Honorable Louis A. Becker at the Circuit Court for Howard County, Maryland.
Ms. White has been a prominent figure in the Baltimore County Bar Association, where she chairs the Family Law Committee. Since 2018, she has also served as an Attorney Liaison for the Family Law Division of the Baltimore County Circuit Court. Furthermore, she is an active participant in the Maryland State Bar Association, Maryland State Bar Foundation, the Serjeants' Inn Law Club, the Maryland Volunteer Lawyers Service and the Baltimore County Sitting Judges campaigns.
Before joining Wasserman Family Law LLC, she was a family law associate and later partner at a reputable law firm in Towson.
Practice areasFamily Law, Estate Planning & Probate, General Litigation
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Estate Planning, Guardianships & Conservatorships, Litigation, Living Wills, Marital Property, Name Change, Paternity, Power of Attorney, Prenuptial Agreements, Restraining Order, Same Sex Family Law, Small Claims, Trusts, Wills
- 80% Family Law
- 10% Estate Planning & Probate
- 10% General Litigation
First Admitted: 2006, Maryland
Professional Webpage: http://www.rmmr.com/attorney/martha-k-white/
- Maryland Super Lawyers, Rising Stars in Family Law, 2012 - 2015, Super Lawyer
- Top 50 Women Maryland Super Lawyers, 2020 - 2023, Super Lawyer
- Top 100 Maryland Super Lawyers, 2020 - 2023, Super Lawyer
- Maryland Super Lawyers in Family Law, 2016 - 2023, Super Lawyer
- Serjeants’ Inn Law Club Member
- Baltimore County Sitting Judges’ Campaign
- Maryland Volunteer Lawyer Service
- Baltimore County Bar Association, Membership Committee, Vice-Chair in 2017; Chair in 2018; Entertainment Committee, Vice-Chair 2023; Contributing Writer for the Baltimore County publication of The Advocate; Baltimore County Circuit Court Family Law Division - Attorney Co-Liaison since 2018
- Baltimore County Bar Association, Committee, Chair 2023
- Baltimore County Bar Association, Committee, Vice Chair, 2022
- Maryland State Bar Association, Maryland Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Maryland Bar Association, Baltimore County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Clarkson University in New York, B.S., Business Administration, 2003
Office location for Martha K. White
502 Washington Ave.
Towson, MD 21204
- Super Lawyers: 2016 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2012 - 2015