Stephen Ryan, Jr.
Top Rated Civil Litigation Attorney in Arlington, MA
- Free Consultation
Attorney Stephen Ryan, Jr., is the founding member of Ryan Litigation & Advocacy PLLC in Arlington, Massachusetts. A top-rated trial attorney with 15 years of legal experience, Mr. Ryan provides exceptional advocacy and support to clients throughout Suffolk, Middlesex, Norfolk and Essex counties who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Whistleblower actions for securities fraud matters, including Ponzi schemes, fraudulent returns, investment banker fraud, cryptocurrency fraud and more
· Litigation counsel for issues such as defamation and First Amendment infringement claims, consumer protection claims, breaches of contract, business torts, shareholder disputes, real estate disputes and other complex civil issues
Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Ryan has gained a reputation for his superior trial skills and outstanding oral advocacy, as well as for his ability to devise customized solutions to help his clients achieve the favorable results they seek as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. He has extensive experience handling class actions, consumer litigation and whistleblower claims, and he has worked closely with member of the Securities and Exchange Commission as well as the U.S. Department of Justice.
Mr. Ryan has also handled numerous litigation matters worth hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of a variety of businesses and corporations throughout the Boston area, and he has provided invaluable counsel and guidance to a wide range of individuals and businesses seeking to protect themselves and their interests in the face of complex and high-stakes litigation.
A 2004 graduate of Northwestern University, Mr. Ryan attended Boston University School of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2007. During his time in law school, he was an active participant in the school's Stone Moot Court Competition, serving as student director his final year, and he won Best Oralist his second year in law school. He is admitted to practice before all Massachusetts state courts as well as before the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
About Stephen Ryan, Jr.
First Admitted: 2007, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://www.ryan-litigation.com/founding-member/
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- US District Court, D. Mass., 2008
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 2007
- Boston University’s Stone Moot Court Competition, Student Director
- New England Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2009, 2019
- Boston University’s Stone Moot Court Competition, Best Oralist
- Northwestern University, B.A., 2004
Pro bono/Community Service
- Massachusetts Bar Association Dial-A-Lawyer Program, 2020
- Settled defamation and 93A claim against internet publisher, obtaining published correction and monetary compensation, 2021
- Obtained dismissal of case against real estate developer in Mass. trial court, 2021
- Corporate Insider Whistleblowers
- Securities and Financial Whistleblowers
Last Updated: 5/15/2022