Kristen A. Menard
Top rated Family Law attorney in Barnstable, MassachusettsMenard Lawyers, LLC
Practice Areas: Family Law; view more
Licensed in Massachusetts since: 2006
Education: University of Massachusetts School of Law-Dartmouth
Menard Lawyers, LLC3261 Main St
PO Box 485
Barnstable, MA 02630 Visit website
Attorney Kristen A. Menard is the founder of Menard Lawyers, LLC, in Barnstable, Massachusetts, where she practices family law. A practicing attorney for more than a decade, she has experience with divorce, child custody and a wide variety of other issues in family law. She often serves as a guardian ad litem and conciliator in family law cases, as well.
Attorney Menard is passionate about her family law practice. She understands how the legal issues they face can have major financial and emotional effects on her clients’ lives, and treats them with compassion while fighting for their best interests and those of their children.
Dedicated to professional education, Attorney Menard is active in continuing legal education programming. She is a member of the Barnstable County Bar Association and previously served as president of the association. She has also served as chairperson for the association’s family law committee and on its executive board.
Additionally, Ms. Menard belongs to various other professional organizations. She is a member of the Dukes County Bar Association, the Massachusetts Bar Association and the Cape Cod and Islands Committee of the Women’s Bar Association.
The Boston Globe and the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys regularly place Ms. Menard in their lists of “Top Rated Lawyers.” She also is featured in the top lawyers’ section of the Global Directory of Who’s Who.
Ms. Menard earned a bachelor’s degree from Suffolk University and received her law degree from the University of Massachusetts School of Law. She holds a license to practice law before all Massachusetts state courts.
Practice areasFamily Law
Child Support, Divorce
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 2006, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://menardlawyers.com/kristen-a-menard/
- Massachusetts, 2006
- Cape Cod and Islands Division
- Women’s Bar Association
- Executive Board and Chairperson for the Family Law Committee since 2011
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member of the Dukes County Bar Association
- Member, Barnstable Bar Association
- Barnstable County Bar Association, President, 2018 and 2019
- Suffolk University, B.A., 2003
- Member, The Global Directory of “Who’s Who”
- Named a Super Lawyer, Rising Star, 2018
- Named a Super Lawyer Rising Star , Rising Star, Super Lawyer, 2020
- Named as Top Rated Lawyer as published by the Boston Globe and the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- Barnstable County Bar Association, Family Law Committee Chair
- Dukes County Lawyer of the Day Services, Duke County Probate and Family Court
Office location for Kristen A. Menard
3261 Main St
PO Box 485
Barnstable, MA 02630
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2021
Additional sources of information about Kristen A. Menard
See legal Q & A provided by Kristen A. Menard
Q: Can child support be changed in Massachusetts?A: In short, yes, child support can be modified and reviewed in Massachusetts. However, the standard for that modification is a “material change in … See all answers by Kristen Menard