Carl Lindley, Jr.
Top rated Real Estate attorney in Barre, MassachusettsFarber & Lindley, LLC
Attorney Carl Lindley, Jr., is a founding partner with Farber & Lindley, LLC, law firm, which has law offices in Barre and Amherst, Massachusetts. A top-ranked trial lawyer with more than 15 years of total legal experience, Mr. Lindley provides exceptional counsel and support to clients across his region who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Landlord-tenant law, including housing discrimination matters, lead paint litigation and other areas
· Personal injury and wrongful death claims arising from motor vehicle accidents, slip-and-fall accidents and other preventable tragedies
· Class actions
· Professional license defense
Over the course of his legal practice, Mr. Lindley has achieved considerable success fighting for the rights and interests of his clients in state and federal courts, and he has extensive experience handling matters before various administrative agencies, including the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers and others. He also routinely acts as a neutral mediator and arbitrator for complex civil disputes throughout Hampden County.
From his efforts, Mr. Lindley has achieved a long record of securing the favorable outcomes his clients seek efficiently and cost-effectively, and he has gained a reputation for his compassion and integrity when dealing with his clients as well as his unwavering commitment to helping them obtain the justice they deserve.
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Lindley has earned consistent recognition as being among the top 2.5% of attorneys in his area, and he has received numerous testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A 1994 graduate of Worcester State University, Mr. Lindley worked for a major insurance provider for several years, where he gained invaluable insight into the industry as an auto accident adjuster and investigator in the company's Special Investigations Unit. Upon deciding to pursue his legal career, he attended Western New England University School of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor cum laude in 2005.
Mr. Lindley is a member of the Worcester and Hampden County Bar Associations, among his other professional affiliations, and he serves as chairman of the board for Oakham New Braintree Baseball Inc.
Practice areasReal Estate: Consumer, General Litigation
Condominiums & Cooperatives, Landlord/Tenant, Litigation
- 70% Real Estate: Consumer
- 30% General Litigation
First Admitted: 2005, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://www.farberandlindley.com/about-carl-w-lindley
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Worcester County Bar Association
- Hampden County Bar Association
- Massachusetts, United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts and the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- Worcester State College, where he was a member of the Business Administration Honor Society
- Board of Bar Overseers Pro Bono Panel of Attorneys, 2018 and 2019
- Chairman of the Board of Directors, Oakham New Braintree Baseball Inc.
- Super Lawyers as a rising star in 2013, 2014, and 2015, Published in Boston Magazine
- Landlord / Tenants
Office location for Carl Lindley, Jr.
7 Exchange St
Barre, MA 01005
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2015