Stephanie F. Dyson
Top Rated Immigration Attorney in Beverly, MA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2008 - 2012
Attorney Dyson has been practicing exclusively in the field of U.S. immigration law since 2002. She brings experience from both private and government sectors to her practice of immigration law. As Attorney Adviser at the U.S. Immigration Courts in Boston, Massachusetts and Hartford, Connecticut, she played a key role in assisting Immigration Judges with their Court decisions and research. Subsequently, she was an Associate at a Boston immigration law firm before leaving to establish her own law firm in 2004.
Attorney Dyson holds a Juris Doctor from the University of Connecticut School of Law and a Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, in Music and Russian from the University of Rochester. Her article, "The Clash Between Corruption and Codes of Conduct: The Corporate Role in Forging a Human Rights Standard," was published in Volume 17 (Spring 2002 edition) of the Connecticut Journal of International Law.
She is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, before the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. She is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and the National Immigration Project of the National Lawyers Guild. In 2013-14, she served on the American Immigration Lawyers Association New England Chapter's Congressional Relations Committee. In January 2015, she was a speaker on the Boston Bar Association's panel, "'Is There a Memo on That?' Immigration Law Research Tips for Newer Practitioners."
Law & Politics magazine has named Attorney Dyson as a Massachusetts Super Lawyers "Rising Star" in the field of immigration law for 5 straight years - 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars are selected as the up-and-coming attorneys in their respective practice areas by their peers and verified by the attorney-led research staff at Law & Politics magazine. She was named a New England "Super Lawyer" in the field of immigration law for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 as published in Boston Magazine.
About Stephanie F. Dyson
First Admitted: 2002
Professional Webpage: http://www.cayerdysonlaw.com/aboutthefirm/attorneydyson.htm
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers "Rising Star", Law & Politics Magazine, 2008-2012 and "Super Lawyer," 2015
- "The Clash Between Corruption and Codes of Conduct: The Corporate Role in Forging a Human Rights Standard", Connecticut Journal of International Law
- "'Is There a Memo on That?' Immigration Law Research Tips for Newer Practitioners." , Speaker, Boston Bar Association, 2015
- University of Rochester - Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude in Music and Russian, 1999
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 2002
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association - New England Chapter - Congressional Relations Committee, 2013-14
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit, 2005
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, National Immigration Project of the National Lawyers Guild, 2005 to Present
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 1st Circuit, 2003
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association, 2005 to Present
- U.S. District Court of Massachusetts, 2003
Last Updated: 6/3/2022