Christopher is a patent attorney at Sunstein. He concentrates his practice in biotech and life sciences and has particular experience in the fields of genetics, next-generation sequencing, immunology, cellular and molecular biology, biochemistry, and molecular diagnostics. In helping clients develop robust patent portfolios, Christopher draws on his experience performing sophisticated analyses of complex patent portfolios in litigations. He is registered to practice as a Patent Attorney before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- In addition to patent prosecution, Christopher also has patent litigation experience, and has worked with litigators and expert witnesses on the technical aspects of patent litigation, claim construction, patent invalidity, and infringement.
- Christopher’s doctoral research included the development of new nucleic acid sequencing technologies.
- Christopher also has industry experience in validating the bioactivity of therapeutic drug candidate leads and evaluating high–throughput screening technologies.
First Admitted: 2019, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://www.sunsteinlaw.com/attorneys/christopher-lacenere
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., cum laudeCarnegie Mellon University, B.S., Biological Sciences, with Honors California Institute of Technology, M.S., Biology California Institute of Technology, Ph.D., Biology
- Rising Stars: 2022 - 2023