Top Rated Business & Corporate Attorney in Boston, MA
- Free Consultation
In Boston and the Greater Boston area, Darius Pakrooh is a business and corporate law attorney and founding partner at Pakrooh Law. He has passed Level I of the CFA exam on his first try. His peers recognize him for his abilities in analysis, strategy and cross-functional team leadership.
At Syracuse University, Mr. Pakrooh earned a Bachelor of Science, graduating with honors in finance and supply chain management. While in school, he was a member of the Student Government’s Finance Committee. He then attended Suffolk University Law School, where he obtained his Juris Doctor with a focus on corporate and international transactions. While in law school, Mr. Pakrooh was given the Jurisprudence Award for his grades in environmental, energy and technology law. He was also the founder of the school’s Global Consulting Team.
From a pricing analyst with Lockheed Martin to an English teacher to a research assistant, Mr. Pakrooh has a diverse background, which helps him provide knowledgeable aid to his clients. He is a member of the Boston Bar Association and a former volunteer with the Volunteer Lawyers Project of the Boston Bar Association.
Mr. Pakrooh’s focus includes all business law matters, including forming companies, outsourced corporate counsel, dispute resolution, negotiating and drafting contracts, settlement agreements, business dealing and litigation, intellectual property protection, trademarks, corporate compliance, commercial property sale and leasing, business purchase and sale, equity and debt offerings, nondisclosure and confidentiality agreements, and strategy and licensing.
- 30%Business Litigation
- 30%Mergers & Acquisitions
- 10%Intellectual Property
Business Formation and Planning, Limited Liability Companies, Partnership, Sub-chapter S Corporations, Contracts, Business Organizations, Trade Secret, Non-Compete Agreements, Trademarks, Intellectual Property Law
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2022
About Darius Pakrooh
First Admitted: 2014, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://www.pakroohlaw.com/
- Bacherlors of Science in Finance and Supply Chain Management; Whitman School of Management, Syracuse University, 2007
- Admitted - Courts of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 2014
- Admitted - U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts, 2016
- Member of Boston Bar Association. (2014 through present), 2014
- , Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2019
- , Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2021
- , Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2020
- BEFORE YOU SIGN ON THE DOTTED LINE Boston attorneys weigh in on how to draft a solid contract By Nancy Henderson on October 6, 2020Updated on February 8, 2021, Contributor, Before You Sign on the Dotted Line - (Contributor) Written by Nancy Henderson, Super Lawyer's (Supplement to the Boston Business Journal), 2020
- In this post, I exclusively focus answering the question “LLC or Corp?” by analyzing the need for additional capital to grow your business, with an emphasis on why you should incorporate if you plan to seek venture capital financing., Writer, LLC OR CORP? Following The Money To Corporate Formation., Blog, All Business, 2019
- In this blog post we explore what is the force majeure clause, how do courts interpret this clause, and what to do if your force majeure clause does not list epidemics. , Writer, THIS CONTRACT CLAUSE MAY SAVE YOU DURING CORONAVIRUS, Blog, All Businesses, 2020
- In this post I share with you a general overview of how to convert your LLC to a corporation. I will also share a list of consideration you should have in mind as you begin to plan for your conversion., Writer, LLC TO C CORP – Here We Come, Blog, Most Applicable To Startup Or New Ventures., 2019
- Consulting Services
- Real Estate
Last Updated: 5/15/2022