Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Boston, MA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2008 - 2012
David McCormack is a leading Boston civil litigation attorney with extensive practice experience in the areas of wrongful death and personal injury. He has successfully litigated civil claims involving defective products, motor vehicle accidents, industrial equipment, medical malpractice and construction site injuries. He also has experience litigating complex cases in fields such as insurance disputes, business disputes and property damage claims.
In addition to his extensive private practice experience, Mr. McCormack has published his writings in Trial Magazine and the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys Journal. He is a dedicated participant in his local and professional communities and is a member of the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, the Boston Bar Association, the Massachusetts Bar Association, and the American Association for Justice.
Representative cases include the recovery of a sizeable settlement for the injuries to a 61-year old man who suffered a stoke after the medical team failed to admistered an ordered medication, a $30.55 million verdict against nurse who was failed to appropriately monitor the baby’s heart rate and well-being during labor resulting in the baby’s severe oxygen deprivation going undetected, a pre-trial settlement award in a wrongful death case involving a drunk driver who crossed a double yellow line on the Jamaicaway and struck another vehicle head on.
Mr. McCormack has extensive experience in all aspects of litigation - from discovery, negotiation and settlement to successfully trying cases in the courtroom.
David McCormack is consistently recognized as a top Boston lawyer and was named Super Lawyers 2013-2021 and Massachusetts Rising Stars 2008-2012.
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Motor Vehicle Defects
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2008 - 2012
About David McCormack
First Admitted: 2003, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://www.sugarman.com/team/david-p-mccormack
- Essex County Bar Association
- United States District Court, Massachusetts, 2004
- American Association for Justice
- Massachusetts, 2003
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Boston Bar Association
- Providence College, B.S., 2000
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, Rising Stars, Massachusetts Super Lawyers, 2008
- Sugarman is proud to announce Marianne LeBlanc 's selection as Lawyer of the Year for Plaintiff Personal Injury in… https://t.co/DCCAnwB4QG
- Neil Sugarman and Marianne LeBlanc Selected to Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Consumer Lawyers. Read more: https://t.co/E0xlMdfxJZ
- Best Buy Recalls Popular Insignia Air Fryers and Air Fryer Ovens Posing Dangerous Fire and Burn Hazard https://t.co/xu7vljtEUA
- Push Toy Sold at Online at https://t.co/uwf4PxLeJy Recalled Due to Possible Choking Hazard https://t.co/mNbgG9HlUl
Last Updated: 8/2/2022