George J. Jakobsche
Top Rated Intellectual Property Attorney in Boston, MA
George’s extensive experience as a software engineer, in-house patent counsel and private practice patent attorney gives him a unique set of technical, legal and business skills and insights to counsel clients on intellectual property issues and to propose business-savvy solutions. He helps startups and established companies decide what to protect with patents and trademarks, what to keep as trade secrets, and how to build IP portfolios that are attractive to investors, without breaking the bank.
George's practice includes preparing patent applications, formulating IP strategies and counseling clients on matters involving IP rights of others, such as defending against asserted claims, designing around competitors’ patents and freedom-to-operate studies.
About George J. Jakobsche
First Admitted: 1995, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://www.sunsteinlaw.com/attorneys/george-j-jakobsche
- BPLA InventedHere! host-committee and mentor, 2020
- Membership in IEEE and ACM; Treasurer IEEE/ComSoc (Boston Chapter), 2020
- Membership in IEEE and ACM; Treasurer IEEE/ComSoc (Boston Chapter), 2021
- Cleantech Open Mentor, 2020
- Cleantech Open Mentor , 2021
- BPLA InventedHere! Host Committee and mentor, 2021
- A love of technology is deeply embedded in our firm’s culture. To honor this, we are excited to announce our new series, Georges Gadgets, hosted by Partner George J. Jakobsche. View this 6 episode series, here: https://www.sunsteinlaw.com/georges-gadgets, George's Gadgets, Intellectual Property, 2021
Last Updated: 5/11/2021