Top rated estate planning & probate attorney in Boston, MassachusettsRackiLaw, LLC
Greg Racki is the managing attorney of RackiLaw, LLC, in Boston, Massachusetts. A top-ranked lawyer with more than 15 years of legal experience, Mr. Racki provides exceptional counsel and support to a diverse range of clients across the region who have legal needs involving any of the following areas:
- Estate planning
- Wills and trusts
- Probate and estate and trust administration
- Tax planning for individuals and families
- Tax minimization
As an attorney, Mr. Racki has gained a reputation for his in-depth legal knowledge along with his unwavering commitment to his clients and to helping them achieve their goals and the favorable outcomes they seek as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. Personable and responsive, he sits with each client and carefully explains their options so that they can make the best-informed decisions, and he promptly returns all communication from his clients while remaining regularly accessible throughout all legal proceedings.
Mr. Racki also has an abiding passion for helping others, and he has achieved remarkable success assisting his clients with protecting themselves, their assets and their loved ones for the future. In 2015, he received an award from Five Star Professional and Boston magazine, and he has earned consistent recognition from his peers.
Mr. Racki began his legal career in 2006 after obtaining his Juris Doctor degree, cum laude, from Boston University School of Law and his license to practice from the Massachusetts Bar Association. While in law school, he served as editor of the BU Law Review, and he was a finalist in the Negotiation Competition. He also earned designation as a G. Joseph Tauro Distinguished Scholar.
Active in his legal community, Mr. Racki is a member of the Boston Trusts and Estates Consortium, the Boston Estate Planning Council, the American Bar Association and the Boston Bar Association as well as other professional affiliations.
Greg will be joining the Boston University School of Law Faculty during the Spring 2023 Semester.
Practice areasEstate planning & probate
Estate planning, Living wills, Power of attorney, Probate & estate administration, Trusts, Wills
- 100% Estate planning & probate
First Admitted: 2006, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://www.rackilaw.com/
- Represented over 800 families in my 15 years of practice. This includes pro-bono clients with less than $10,000 in assets to celebrities and entrepreneurs with over $8,000,000,000 in assets. I have represented founders of well known companies and A-list Boston sports stars.
- Member, Boston Trusts and Estates Consortium
- Member, Boston Estate Planning Council
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member of the Massachusetts Bar, 2006
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2021
- “Go to Lawyer” in Estate Planning , Mass Lawyers Weekly , 2021
- Nominated and named a "Five-Star Professional" in Boston Magazine, May 2015, Five Star Professional, Boston Magazine, 2015
- Stonehill College, B.A. in Economics, cum laude, 2003
Office location for Greg Racki
55 Union St
Boston, MA 02108
- Super Lawyers: 2022
- Rising Stars: 2021