Top rated personal injury attorney in Boston, MassachusettsJason Stone Injury Lawyers
Focusing his practice primarily on personal injury, including nursing home abuse, slip and fall accidents and wrongful death litigation, Jason Stone is the founder of Jason Stone Injury Lawyers, P.C. From the firm's office in Boston, Massachusetts, he represents clients throughout the greater metropolitan area. Admitted to practice in Massachusetts since 2001, Mr. Stone is also admitted to practice in New York as well as before the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts, and his experience has also encompassed helping clients who are seeking their rightful Social Security Disability and workers' compensation benefits.
Mr. Stone's personal injury client base is made up of people who have incurred economic and noneconomic losses as a result of the negligence of other parties. The types of cases that he has handled during his distinguished career have arisen out of incidents involving truck and other motor vehicle crashes, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse, construction site accidents, premises liability, and dog bites. Mr. Stone has been able to obtain millions of dollars in jury awards and settlements that he has negotiated out of court with defendants and their insurance providers, and he takes pride in the fact that his firm does not get paid unless the client receives compensation. His successful track record and high degree of ethics have earned him a great deal of recognition from his fellow attorneys, including a "Superb" peer-review rating through Avvo.
Born and raised in the Boston area, Mr. Stone attended Emory University in Atlanta as an undergraduate, where he majored in marketing and obtained a Bachelor of Business Administration in 1995. After working in the finance industry in San Francisco, he decided that he wanted to pursue a legal career, and he enrolled at Suffolk University Law School, eventually receiving his Juris Doctor with honors.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Social security disability
Motor vehicle accidents, Slip and fall, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 90% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Social security disability
First Admitted: 2001, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://www.stoneinjurylawyers.com/about-us/our-attorneys/ja...
- New York
- The Rivers School in Weston
- Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia, Bachelor of Business Administration
Office location for Jason Stone
225 Friend St
Boston, MA 02114
- Rising Stars: 2009 - 2012
Find me online
- Each personal injury case is unique, so determining your odds of winning isn’t cut-and-dry. However, a few factors… https://t.co/e5s9wfFHHC
- There are best practices to maximize a car accident settlement offer, and they provide the best chances of winning… https://t.co/spWsDG6Mtm
- Drivers can learn safety tips and best practices during National School Bus Safety Week to keep students safe year-… https://t.co/dMggPZa56q