Jessica Gray Kelly
Top rated Business Litigation attorney in Boston, MassachusettsFreeman Mathis & Gary, LLP
Practice Areas: Business Litigation, Professional Liability, Civil Litigation
Licensed in Massachusetts since: 2006
Education: Suffolk University Law School
Jessica G. Kelly is an experienced litigator who helps clients resolve complex business, real estate, and professional malpractice disputes and disciplinary investigations.
As partner in the firm’s Litigation Department and chair of its Pro Bono Practice Group, she represents clients across various industries , such as finance, biotech, and national retail.
Before law school, Jessica worked as a Victim Witness Advocate for the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office. After law school, she was law clerk to the Hon. Donald G. Alexander, Maine Supreme Judicial Court. Jessica is conversant in Spanish and has completed seven Boston marathons, as well as the New York City, Washington D.C., and Chicago marathons. She ran the 2018 Boston Marathon for My Life My Choice and the 2016 Boston Marathon for the Martin Richard Foundation.
First Admitted: 2006, Massachusetts
- N/A, Mass Bar Association Volunteer Recognition Award
- N/A, Jurisprudence and Best Brief Award, presented by Suffolk University Law School
- N/A, PAIR Project Pro Bono Asylum Attorney , 2015
- Represeted the Massachusetts Bar Association pro bono and assisted in drafting amicus brief in action pending in the United States District Court and the First Circuit Court of Appeals., Volunteer Recognition Award, Massachusetts Bar Association, 2010
- N/A, The National Law Journal and Connecticut Law Tribune Boston Rising Star, 2015
- N/A, Massachusetts Lawyer Weekly Excellence in the Law “Up and Coming Lawyer”
- Listed as a Rising Star by Massachusetts Super Lawyers, Listed as a Rising Star by Massachusetts Super Lawyers
- Represented applicant for asylum in successfully obtaining permanent status in the United States after being persecuted for his political beliefs in his home country., 2009
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2019