John A. Dalimonte
Top Rated Products Liability Attorney in Boston, MA
Attorney John A. Dalimonte is a partner with the Dalimonte Rueb Stoller LLP law firm, which has office locations across the United States. Nationally recognized as one of the top trial attorneys in the country for catastrophic injury claims, Mr. Dalimonte represents the rights and interests of plaintiff clients throughout the nation who suffered an injury or loss as the result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing.
A leader in pharmaceutical and medical device liability litigation, Mr. Dalimonte has achieved considerable success fighting for those adversely affected by medication errors and dangerous drugs and defective medical devices. Throughout his career, he has handled numerous mass torts involving hernia mesh implants, IVC filters, hip replacements, transvaginal meshes and other devices, as well as claims brought about by talcum powder, Round-Up and asbestos exposure. In addition, he has earned a reputation as a leading attorney for injury claims arising from amusement park rides and attractions accidents.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Dalimonte has recovered millions of dollars in settlements and awards for his plaintiff clients, and he has earned numerous awards and honors from his peers along with a multitude of positive reviews and referrals from his satisfied clients.
Among his most notable accolades, Mr. Dalimonte holds an AV-Preeminent peer review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell as well as a lifetime charter membership with the Best Attorneys of America. Moreover, the National Trial Lawyers named him to its list of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in the country and the Boston Globe bestowed him with the Top Rated Lawyers award in 2015. Mr. Dalimonte is also a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and he has received Superb client ratings on AVVO.
Mr. Dalimonte has served on a number of mass tort steering committees for a variety of professional organizations, and he is an active member of the American Bar Association, the American Association of Justice, the Boston and Massachusetts Bar Associations, and the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys.
He obtained his Juris Doctor from Marquette University Law School in 1989, and he holds his license to practice in Massachusetts and the District of Columbia. Mr. Dalimonte is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts and the Eastern District of Wisconsin as well as the U.S Claims Court.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About John A. Dalimonte
First Admitted: 1989, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: http://drlawllp.com/john-a-dalimonte/
- In re: DePuy Orthopaedics, Inc. ASR Hip Implant Product Liability Litigation, USDC Northern District Texas, Case No. 1:10-md-2197, MDL No. 2197
- In re: DePuy Orthopaedics, Inc. Pinnacle Hip Implant Product Liability Litigation, USDC Northern District Texas, Case No. 3:11-md-02244, MDL No. 2244
- In re: VIOXX Products Liability Litigation, U.S.D.C. Eastern District Louisiana, C.A. No: 05-2921 L, MDL Docket No. 1657
- In re: Avandia Marketing Sales Practices and Products Liability Litigation, U.S.D.C. Eastern District of Pennsylvania MDL Docket No. 1871
- In re: Ortho Evra Products Liability Litigation, U.S.D.C. Northern District Ohio, Case No. 1:06-4000, MDL Docket No. 1742
- In re: Gadolinium Based Contrast Agents Product Liability Litigation, U.S.D.C. Northern District Ohio, Case No. 1:08-GD-5000, MDL Docket No. 1909
- In re: Massachusetts Asbestos Litigation, Middlesex Superior Court
- In re: Cook Medical, Inc., IVC Filters Marketing, Sales Practices and Product Liability Litigation, U.S.D.C. Southern District, Indiana, Case No. 1:14-ml-2570, MDL No. 2570 (Executive Committee; Co-Chair of the Expert and Science Committee)
- In re Consolidated Fresenius Cases, Middlesex Superior Court, C.A. No. 2013-03400 (Bellwether Trial Committee)
- In re: Bard IVC Filter Products Liability Litigation, U.S.D.C., Arizona, Case No. 2:15-MD-02641, MDL No. 2641 (Co-Chair of the Expert and Science Committee)
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association (Active Member)
- U.S. Federal Court; Eastern District of Wisconsin
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association of Justice
- Massachusetts Bar
- U.S Claims Court
- U.S. Federal Court; District of Massachusetts
- Washington D.C. Bar
Pro bono/Community Service
- Board of Trustees, North Adams State College
- Oxford University, British criminal justice system
- American Jurisprudence Award for excellence in the study of Civil Procedure, Marquette University Law School
- Board of Directors, The Bridge Center
- Litigator award in 2015 (nominated)
- Adolf I. Mendelker Scholarship, Marquette University Law School
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocate
- National Trial Lawyers Association’s list of Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Lifetime Charter Membership by Best Attorneys of America
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers since 2009 by Boston Magazine
- Boston Globe Top Rated Lawyers award in 2015
- Martindale-Hubbel AV rating; peer reviewed and ranked as having the highest ethical standards and skill as an attorney
- Avvo rating of 10 Superb
- Top 100 Trial Attorneys 2010 and 2011 (National Trial Attorneys Assoiation) AV Rating (Martindale-Hubbel) AVVO Superb 10 Rating
- Member, Law Review, Marquette University Law School
Last Updated: 5/15/2022