Kevin G. Kenneally
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Boston, MA
Kevin G. Kenneally is a Partner and Office Chair in Freeman Mathis & Gary's Boston office. He brings over 25 years of local and national experience in complex litigation including multi-district mass tort and class action litigation. He has a demonstrated track record of success in high stakes trials, mediation and litigation management. Mr. Kenneally is a national counsel for exposure and products liability matters and represents an international franchisor. He repeatedly has been recognized as one of Massachusetts outstanding defense trial and business lawyers, including selection by Super Lawyers for Business Litigation for over 15 consecutive years. He also has been recognized on three occasions by his peers, including for 2021, as “Lawyer of the Year” in Class Actions and Mass Torts by Best Lawyers in America and has been selected for Best Lawyers in several practice areas.
Mr. Kenneally has tried cases throughout New England involving catastrophic injuries, including wrongful death and brain injury cases arising in the health care setting, pharma products liability and medical equipment or devices. He handles high-exposure vehicle and construction site accidents including claims involving construction equipment, cranes, scaffolding accidents and scaffold failures. He represents professional liability matters, including defense of lawyers, mental health professionals, nursing homes and health care providers. His clients include manufacturers, tech and biotech companies, public and private transportation companies, construction contractors or subcontractors and schools and non-profit entities. He also has significant experience in the investigation and trial of fires and gas or chemical explosion claims, including with fire suppression and detection systems involving catastrophic property loss.
About Kevin G. Kenneally
First Admitted: 1987, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://www.fmglaw.com/attorney_bio.php
- Board of Trustees, Massachusetts Bar Foundation (Former)
- Life Fellow, Mass. Bar Foundation
- Boston College High School, Boston, Massachusetts, 1980
- The College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, Massachusetts, 1984
- Recognized by Benchmark Litigation as a "Litigation Star" for General Commercial Litigation and Product Liability, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2020, 2020
- Named Best Lawyers' 2021, 2017 and 2015 Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Defendants "Lawyer of the Year" for Boston, MA. , 2020
- Recognized by Best Lawyers in America®, 2021 Edition in the fields of Commercial Litigation, Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions - Defendants, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, and Product Liability Litigation – Defendants, Best Lawyers in America, 2020
- Recognized as a Massachusetts Super Lawyer by Law & Politics magazine in the areas of Business Litigation, Class Action/Mass Torts, and Professional Liability: Defense, 2004 – 2017., 2017
Last Updated: 5/15/2022