Lefteris K. Travayiakis
Top rated Criminal Defense attorney in Boston, MassachusettsLaw Offices of Lefteris K. Travayiakis, P.C.
Practice Areas: Criminal Defense, DUI-DWI; view more
Licensed in Massachusetts since: 2002
Education: Suffolk University Law School
Languages Spoken: English, Greek
Law Offices of Lefteris K. Travayiakis, P.C.1842 Centre St
Boston, MA 02132
At Lefteris K. Travayiakis, Lefteris K. Travayiakis is a criminal defense attorney representing clients in the state of Massachusetts. His practice areas include criminal appeals, pre-arrest investigations, search and seizure, juvenile crimes, miscellaneous crimes, property crimes, motor vehicle crimes, white collar crimes, domestic violence, crimes of violence, sex crimes, theft crimes, gun crimes, drug crimes and drunk driving crimes.
At Wentworth Institute of Technology, Mr. Travayiakis graduated with a Bachelor of Science in 1999. He then attended Suffolk University Law School and graduated in 2002 with his Juris Doctor. He is now admitted to practice in the state of Massachusetts and before the United States District Court of Massachusetts.
Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly named him a Top 20 Up and Coming Lawyer and recognized him for his success in the courtroom. Mr. Travayiakis is a member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the Suffolk Lawyers for Justice and the Massachusetts Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. He is also a Hearing Officer for the Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers. Fluent in both Greek and English, he is passionate about representing the rights of those who have been accused of committing a crime.
With a reputation as a meticulously prepared and aggressive advocate, Mr. Travayiakis walks his clients through the process from the very first steps to the end. While he has been extremely successful in the courtroom, he also understands the value of negotiation and has seen positive results when working to exclude evidence and have charges reduced or dismissed, as cases can often be won in the pre-trial stage.
Practice areasCriminal Defense, Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Domestic Violence, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Felony, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Murder, Sex Offenses, Theft
- 60% Criminal Defense
- 40% Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
First Admitted: 2002, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://www.bostoncriminallawyer.com/lefteris-k-travayiakis....
- United States District Court of Massachusetts, 2003
- Massachusetts Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Massachusetts, 2002
- Board of Bar Overseers, Hearing Officer, 2020
- Suffolk Lawyers for Justice
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Wentworth Institute of Technology B.S. Environmental Engineering, 1999
- For his courtroom successes, Attorney Travayiakis was recognized by Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly in 2010 and was highlighted in its Excellence in the Law Edition as one of Top 20 Up & Coming Lawyers and a "Rising Star.", Top 20 Up and Coming Lawyer, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly, 2010
Office location for Lefteris K. Travayiakis
1842 Centre St
Boston, MA 02132
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023