Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Boston, MassachusettsMorgan & Morgan
Co-managing partner of the Boston office of Morgan & Morgan, Luke Mitcheson is a personal injury attorney who represents clients in Massachusetts. With a passion for helping the underdog, he has almost a decade of experience representing those who have been injured. He also has experience working on the defense side of personal injury law, which he now uses to help those who have been injured by car accidents, brain injuries, wrongful death, nursing home and elder abuse.
Admitted to practice in Maine, Massachusetts and New Hampshire, Mr. Mitcheson is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of Maine and the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts. For the settlements, awards and verdicts he has recovered for his clients over the years, he is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the National Trial Lawyers: Top 25 Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyers, celebrated for his leadership, trial results and superior qualifications.
Mr. Mitcheson also has an Avvo “Superb” rating supported by reviews from clients he has helped in the past. He studied at St. John’s College, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts, then graduated with his Juris Doctor from Northeastern University School of Law.
A member of the American Association for Justice, Mr. Mitcheson is also an active member of the Massachusetts Bar Association and the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys. At Waldorf School of Lexington, he is the president of the Board of Trustees, and within the Boston Bar Association, he is on the Solo and Small Firm Section’s Steering Committee.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- 100% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2009, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/h-luke-mitcheson/
- Steering Committee for the Solo & Small Firm Section of the Boston Bar Association
- United States District Court – Maine, 2010
- New Hampshire, 2020
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Maine, 2009
- United States District Court – Massachusetts, 2010
- Massachusetts, 2009
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- American Association for Justice
- President of the Board of Trustees at the Waldorf School of Lexington
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- , Top 25 Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers
- AVVO 10/10
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers as a Rising Star, 2015 - present
- B.A., St. John's College, 2001
- In 2014, attorney Mitcheson settled a case involving a 65-year-old physician who was knocked off his bicycle by an off-leash dog. The plaintiff was hospitalized for a complex hip fracture. The plaintiff’s orthopedic surgeon determined that he had traumatic osteoarthritis in his hip, as a result of the accident, and would require a hip replacement eventually. Under Massachusetts law dog owners are liable for personal injuries caused by their dogs. The owners of the dog in this case had homeowners insurance, which provided them with protection. Five days before trial, attorney Mitcheson settled the case for $300,000., 2014
Office location for Luke Mitcheson
155 Federal St
Boston, MA 02110
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2019