Maria R. Durant
Top rated White Collar Crimes attorney in Boston, MassachusettsHogan Lovells US LLP
Practice Areas: White Collar Crimes, Business Litigation
Licensed in Massachusetts since: 1991
Education: Suffolk University Law School
Hogan Lovells US LLP125 High St
Boston, MA 02110
Maria R. Durant is an attorney at Hogan Lovells US LLP and helps clients address Criminal Defense: White Collar legal issues. She also assists clients regarding Business Litigation issues.
Super Lawyers is a designation of top-rated practicing attorneys selected through extensive evaluation. She was awarded this distinction for 2004 - 2005, 2007 - 2023.
Maria Durant graduated in 1991 from Suffolk University Law School.
Maria Durant was admitted to practice law in 1991. She represents clients in the Boston area.
Top ListsTop 50: Women Massachusetts Super Lawyers: 2012, 2017, 2019 - 2023
- Top 50: 2023 Women Massachusetts Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2022 Women Massachusetts Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2021 Women Massachusetts Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2020 Women Massachusetts Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2019 Women Massachusetts Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2017 Women Massachusetts Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2012 Women Massachusetts Super Lawyers
Additional sources of information about Maria R. Durant
Attorney resources for Maria R. Durant
Additional lawyers you may be interested in
White Collar CrimesThe Law Offices of Stephen Neyman, P.C.
White Collar CrimesYannetti Criminal Defense Law Firm
White Collar CrimesDavid J. Grimaldi, P.C.
White Collar CrimesFitch Law Partners LLP
White Collar CrimesSwomley & Tennen, LLP
White Collar CrimesBrad Bailey Law, P.C.