Michael B. Weinberg
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Boston, MA
Michael Weinberg is a Partner in Freeman Mathis & Gary’s Boston and New York offices. He represents a broad range of clients in all phases of the civil litigation process. Mr. Weinberg is experienced in both trial of cases and alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration. He handles matters involving insurance law, contracts, professional liability, products liability, construction, medical malpractice, and class action litigation. Mr. Weinberg assists clients on a broad range of insurance issues including litigating declaratory judgment actions, rendering coverage opinions and handling the full range of coverage issues. His experience with complex coverage cases includes numerous risks whether under commercial general liability, D&O, environmental, life, errors and omissions, excess, umbrella or manuscript policies. Mr. Weinberg is a Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter.
About Michael B. Weinberg
First Admitted: 1980, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://www.fmglaw.com/attorney_bio.php
- Insurance Library Association of Boston (Trustee; Past President); CPCU Society (Ethics Committee (Past Chair) ; Past Governor; Past President Boston Chapter); Massachusetts Bar Foundation (Life Fellow); Northeastern University School of Law Alumni/ae Association (Past Member, Board of Directors); Defense Research Institute (DRI), Member.
- Co-Author, Kapp v. Arbella Mutual Insurance Co.: Multiple Damages in Statutory Actions against Insurers, 43 Boston, B.J. 10 (1999)
Pro bono/Community Service
- Dorchester Historical Society (Member); St. Marks Civic Association (Member); Jewish Community Relations Council (Member, Ethiopian Jewry Committee).
- Northeastern University School of Law (JD, 1970); Pace University (MA in Educational Administration, 1977); Lehman College, CUNY (MA in Mathematics, 1973); City College of New York (BS in Mathematics, 1970).
- Chartered Property Casualy Underwriter (CPCU)
Last Updated: 5/15/2022