Michele E. Connolly
Top rated business litigation attorney in Boston, MassachusettsFitch Law Partners LLP
Michele E. Connolly is a partner at the firm Fitch Law Partners LLP, with offices in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. The people of Massachusetts, New York and the surrounding areas look toward her for solving issues related to business litigation, employment law, construction law and real estate, along with international arbitration.
Practicing law since 2007, Ms. Connolly uses her experience handling a variety of litigation matters to assist her clients to settle complex disputes. Banking, aviation, health care, investment advising, telecommunications and entertainment are some of the fields that she has dealt with. She resolves matters related to complex civil and criminal litigation and has experience with fraud allegations, public corruption, trust violation, campaign finance and tax law.
Furthermore, Ms. Connolly tries to assess the complexity of every case that comes to her and the resources required to efficiently utilize alternative dispute resolution methods to reach a solution. She has arbitrated and mediated numerous cases on behalf of her clients, for which she has obtained many positive results. She has also headed internal investigations involving violations of tax law, security law and other criminal offenses.
Ms. Connolly holds membership in the Boston Bar Association and the Women’s Bar Association & Foundation. She is a co-chair of the Harvard Women’s Law Association and the Massachusetts Chair of the Lawyer Moms of America. She is admitted to practice before the Massachusetts and New York State Bar, the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts, the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York and the United States Supreme Court.
Earning her bachelor’s degree from Columbia University in 2001, Ms. Connolly is an alumnus of the Harvard Law School. She obtained her Juris Doctor in 2006, after which she was licensed to practice in Massachusetts in 2007. At Harvard, she was selected as the managing technical editor of the Harvard Human Rights Journal.
Practice areasBusiness litigation, Alternative dispute resolution, Civil litigation: plaintiff, Civil litigation: defense, Criminal defense: white collar, General litigation, Intellectual property litigation
Trade secret, Non-compete agreements, Arbitration, Mediation, White collar crime, Criminal law - federal, Litigation, Restraining order, Small claims
- 40% Business litigation
- 10% Alternative dispute resolution
- 10% Civil litigation: plaintiff
- 10% Civil litigation: defense
- 10% Criminal defense: white collar
- 10% General litigation
- 10% Other
First Admitted: 2007, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://www.fitchlp.com/attorney/michele-e-connolly/
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Editorial Board of the Commercial Lending Litigation, Member
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Districts of Massachusetts
- New York
- Massachusetts Chair, Lawyer Moms of America
- Co-Chair, Harvard Law School Women’s Association
- Member, Women’s Bar Association
- Timothy Cameron & Michele Connolly, Complexity and the Civil Jury, Courts and the Making of Public Policy (The Foundation for Law, Justice and Society 2009)
- Columbia College at Columbia University, B.A.; Co-Editor of Helvidius, Assistant Editor of the literary magazine Sister
Office location for Michele E. Connolly
84 State Street
Boston, MA 02109
- Super Lawyers: 2022