Richard C. Bardi
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Boston, MA
Richard C. Bardi is a highly experienced Boston, Massachusetts, attorney who practices in family law, criminal defense, personal injury, business litigation and other general litigation. With his law firm, Richard C. Bardi & Associates LLC, he represents clients in Boston and throughout Massachusetts.
A 1983 graduate of New England School of Law in Boston, Mr. Bardi holds an associate's degree from Nassau Community College and a bachelor's degree from the State University of New York at Cortland. He has been licensed to practice in the state courts of Massachusetts and New York since 1984, and is also admitted to appear before federal courts in Massachusetts, New York and Arizona, as well as before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 1st Circuit, the U.S. Tax Court and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Bardi has represented clients in a variety of high-profile cases in both criminal and civil courts, and has earned respect within his profession. He has been rated AV Preeminent,* the highest possible rating, by the prominent peer review service Martindale-Hubbell. He has also been featured in the publication "The Best Lawyers in America Consumer Guide."
Mr. Bardi is also a member of the Board of Trustees at New England Law | Boston. Mr. Bardi serves as vice president of the New England Law | Boston's alumni association and is a former president and member of the board of directors of the Justinian Law Society of Massachusetts, an organization for lawyers and judges with Italian-American backgrounds.
Mr. Bardi belongs to professional organizations including the Massachusetts Bar Association, the New York State Bar Association, the American Bar Association and the American Association for Justice. He is also a member of his local Elks and Knights of Columbus associations.
Mr. Bardi was named a Super Lawyer 2006-2011, and 2013-2021.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 50%Family Law
- 20%Criminal Defense
- 10%Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10%Civil Litigation: Defense
- 10%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Juvenile Law, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Father's Rights, Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Failure to Pay Child Support, False Accusations, Felony, Juvenile Delinquency, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Probation, Theft, Criminal Domestic Violence, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2011, 2013 - 2022
About Richard C. Bardi
First Admitted: 1984, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: http://www.richardbardi.com/Attorneys/Richard-C-Bardi.shtml
Pro bono/Community Service
- Winchester Knights of Columbus #210 Trustee and Former Grand Knight
- Winchester Elks: Former Trustee, Lifetime Member, and Lodge Mediator
- Winchester Cooperative Theatre: Construction and Strike Crew Coordinator
- New England Super Lawyers, 2006-2011, 2013-2018
- The Best Lawyers in America, Consumer Guide, 2011
- Massachusetts, 1984
- New York, 1984
- Member of New England Law/Boston Board of Trustees
- Vice President of New England Law | Boston Alumni Association
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1988
- New York State Bar Association, Member, 1984 - Present
- Justinian Law Society, 1988 - Present
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member, 1984 - Present
- American Association for Justice, Member, 1984 - Present
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit, 1985
- American Bar Association, Member, 1984 - Present
- Adelphi University- Paralegal Certificate, 1979
- New England Law | Boston, 1983
- State University of New York at Cortland, B.A., 1978
- Nassau Community College, A.A., 1976
Last Updated: 5/15/2022