Robert K. Hopkins
Top Rated Land Use & Zoning Attorney in Boston, MA
Robert K. Hopkins is an attorney with the Phillips & Angley law firm in Boston, Massachusetts. A top-rated trial and transactional attorney with more than eight years of legal experience, Mr. Hopkins provides exceptional representation and support to a diverse range of clients throughout Boston and surrounding areas who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Land use and zoning litigation
· Real estate disputes and litigation
· Real estate development and permitting
· Real estate transactions
Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Hopkins has achieved a considerable amount of success helping his clients protect their rights and interests with regard to complex real estate-related disputes while assisting many others with conducting real estate transactions in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible. Before joining Phillips & Angley, he worked as a law clerk for the Honorable Judith C. Cutler, chief justice of the Massachusetts Land Court, and he has a wealth of knowledge and insight regarding his area's zoning and land use requirements and regulations.
A 2008 graduate of the University of Kentucky with a Bachelor of Arts in political science, Mr. Hopkins attended New England Law | Boston, where he obtained his Juris Doctor cum laude in 2012. While there, he received the New England Scholar Award each of his three years in law school along with other honors for his excellent academic achievements.
Since entering private practice, Mr. Hopkins has continued to gain the respect of his peers, and he has received consistent top rankings and endorsements from other attorneys along with numerous positive testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients. He is a member of the Boston Bar Association and the Real Estate Bar Association of Massachusetts, among his other professional affiliations.
About Robert K. Hopkins
First Admitted: 2012, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://www.phillips-angley.com/Attorneys/Robert-K-Hopkins.s...
- Massachusetts, 2012
- American Bar Association, Real Estate | Condemnation | Trust Litigation Committee: Sub-Committee Co-Chair, Zoning/Land Use
- Boston Bar Association: Member, 2011
- Massachusetts Real Estate Bar Association: Co-Chair of New Lawyers Section, Board of Directors Member
- Massachusetts Real Estate Bar Association: Member, 2012
- New England Scholar Award, 2009 - 2012
- Awarded each year to two REBA members., Emerging Leader Award, Massachusetts Bar Association, 2019
- University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky, Major: Political Science, B.A. - 2008
- Real Estate Development
- Join Robbie Hopkins as he hosts the @REBAMASS New Lawyers Section webinar focusing on "Mortgage Foreclosures in the… https://t.co/34cNkD2evG
- Phillips & Angley congratulates Robbie Hopkins and Nick Shapiro, for both arguing cases before the Mass. Appeals Co… https://t.co/aYrsBgfsgz
- Join Nick Shapiro, co-chair of the @REBAMASS #LandUse & #Zoning Section, as he presents on recent developments in M… https://t.co/aXHYyFjghz
- Tips to help resolve common easement disputes https://t.co/w630KS42xt
- Join Robbie Hopkins, Co-Chair of the @REBAMASS #NewLawyersSection, in watching tomorrow’s webinar on the Ins and Ou… https://t.co/QPOKbSY1Pi
Last Updated: 5/15/2022