Ronald E. Gluck
Top rated personal injury attorney in Boston, MassachusettsBreakstone, White & Gluck, P.C.
Practice Areas: Personal injury
Licensed in Massachusetts since: 1980
Attorney Ronald E. Gluck is a principal and founder at the firm of Breakstone, White & Gluck in Boston, Massachusetts. Mr. Gluck devotes his practice to personal injury and serves clients in Boston and throughout Massachusetts. He has handled cases involving bicycle accidents, car accidents, medical malpractice, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents and wrongful death.
Mr. Gluck has more than 30 years of litigation experience. He graduated cum laude from Boston College with a bachelor’s degree and earned his law degree from Case Western Reserve University School of Law.
Over the course of his practice, Mr. Gluck has helped his clients attain million and multimillion-dollar recoveries through settlements and verdicts. He has represented victims of catastrophic events including the attacks on the World Trade Center and has participated as an expert witness for the U.S. Justice Department. Because of his hard work and skill, he is AV Preeminent peer-review rated,* the highest rating, through Martindale-Hubbell.
In addition to his law practice, Mr. Gluck holds several leadership roles within the legal community. He sits on the board of trustees at Gann Academy and serves on the board of governors of the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys. He also previously sat on the board of directors of Jewish Vocational Services, an organization dedicated to helping disadvantaged individuals and immigrants by providing them resources to better their lives.
Mr. Gluck also belongs to various professional organizations. He is a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association, the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys and the American Association for Justice.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
First Admitted: 1980, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://www.bwglaw.com/ronald-e-gluck.html
- "Superb" 10.0 Rating, AVVO
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer
- Fellow, Massachusetts Bar Foundation
- Pre eminient AV Rating, Martindale-Hubbell’s Law Directory
- $3.75 Million Motorcycle Accident
- $2.5 Million Truck Accident
- $2 Million Medical Malpractice
- $1.725 Million Automobile Accident
- $1.6 Million Concussion and Mild Traumatic Brain Injury
- $1.25 Million Motorcycle Accident
- $1.25 Million Pedestrian Accident
- $1.2 Million Car Accident
- $1.1 Million Automobile Accident
- $1 Million Liquor Liability
- $1 Million Car Accident
- Board of Governors- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Board of Trustees at Gann Academy in Waltham, Mass.
- Board of Directors, Jewish Vocational Services
- Fellow of the Massachusetts Bar Foundation
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, Board of Governors
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Attorney Ronald Gluck explains his experience in successfully resolving cases involving mild traumatic brain injuries for families, Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Attorney Ronald Gluck and his law partners at Breakstone, White & Gluck discuss their experience, skills and approach in helping clients, Meet Attorney Ronald Gluck
- Attorney Ronald Gluck explains his process for successfully handling Massachusetts truck accident claims on behalf of injured clients, Massachusetts Truck Accident Lawyers
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, 1980
- Boston College, B.A., Cum Laude, 1977
- Super Lawyers: 2005 - 2022