Ryan C. Siden
Top rated business litigation attorney in Boston, MassachusettsSiden & Associates, P.C.
Ryan C. Siden is the managing partner at Siden & Associates, P.C., which is located in Boston, Massachusetts. Licensed to practice in Massachusetts since 2000, he has gained immense legal experience serving clients in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Middlesex, Plymouth, Bristol and Worcester counties. He takes on legal matters involving the following:
· Business law
· Real estate litigation
· Bankruptcy litigation
· Intellectual property litigation
· Shareholder and partner disputes
· Complex contract disputes
Mr. Siden uses his extensive experience and skill for the benefit of his clients with a genuine concern for their legal needs. He is a tireless and dedicated advocate for his clients’ rights and liberties. Providing unique and creative solutions for each client’s case, he ensures to tailor and customize strategies as per their requirements and needs.
Before founding Siden & Associates, P.C., Mr. Siden worked as a corporation counsel for a prominent company, handling all its legal issues involving corporate transactions, mergers and acquisitions, formation and restructuring. Additionally, he helped protect and uphold the company’s intellectual property rights.
Graduating magna cum laude, Mr. Siden has a Bachelor of Arts degree in history from the University of Massachusetts Amherst. He obtained his Juris Doctor from Suffolk University Law School. He is admitted to practice in Massachusetts and before the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts, the U.S. First Circuit Court of Appeals, and the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Massachusetts.
Mr. Siden is also licensed to practice pro hac vice before the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Montana, the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Hampshire, United States District Court for the District of Maine and the New Hampshire Superior Court.
Practice areasBusiness litigation, Intellectual property litigation, Bankruptcy: business, Business/corporate, Real estate: business
Non-compete agreements, Bankruptcy law, Business formation and planning, Business organizations, Landlord/tenant
- 50% Business litigation
- 20% Intellectual property litigation
- 10% Bankruptcy: business
- 10% Business/corporate
- 10% Real estate: business
First Admitted: 2000, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://www.sidenlaw.com/ryan-siden
- Bachelors of Arts in History, magna cum laude, from the University of Massachusetts Amherst in 1996
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- New Hampshire Superior Court, pro hac vice
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Hampshire, pro hac vice
- United States District Court for the District of Maine, pro hac vice
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Montana, pro hac vice
- U. S. First Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- NECCA Networking
Office location for Ryan C. Siden
20 Park Plaza
Boston, MA 02116
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2010 - 2014