Ryan M. Cunningham
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Boston, MA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2012
As a representative of clients in the Boston metropolitan area, Ryan M. Cunningham is partner at Fitch Law Partners LLP. He handles matters of closely held business, banking, business litigation, real estate litigation and arbitration and provides local counsel to out-of-state firms. During his career, he has represented large clients such as Boston Private Bank and Trust Co., Eastern Bank, Capital One and Bank of America.
At Wesleyan University, Mr. Cunningham earned a Bachelor of Science in Government and French Studies before moving on to pursue a law degree. He then attended Boston University School of Law, where he graduated magna cum laude with his Juris Doctor. As an Edward F. Hennessey Scholar, he was also Director of the Esdaile Moot Court Competition while in law school.
Mr. Cunningham is a member of the Wesleyan Lawyers Association, the Alpha Delta Phi Gender-Inclusive Literary Society, the Rhode Island Bar Association, the Massachusetts Bar Association, the Boston Bar Association and the American Bar Association. He is admitted to practice in Rhode Island and Massachusetts and before the United States Court of Appeals for the 1st Circuit, the United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island and the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
Over the approximately 15 years of his career, Mr. Cunningham has represented closely held partnerships and corporations, hedge funds and venture capitals, pharmaceutical companies, manufacturers and individuals. His experience includes matters of unfair and deceptive trade practices, trademark infringement, breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, lender liability matters, foreclosure actions and check fraud matters.
About Ryan M. Cunningham
First Admitted: 2004, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: http://www.fitchlp.com/Attorneys/Ryan-M-Cunningham.shtml
- Member, Alpha Delta Phi Literary Society
- Member, Wesleyan Lawyers Group
- Member, Rhode Island Bar Association
- Rhode Island, 2014
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island, 2015
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, 2010
- Massachusetts, 2004
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts, 2008
- New England Super Lawyers® 2013-2015, 2018, and Massachusetts Rising Star 2012
- Eastern Bank
- Capital One
- Bank of America
- Boston Private Bank and Trust Co.
- QIAGEN, Inc.
- AcBel Polytech, Inc.
- Wesleyan University, 1997
- Magna cum laude from Boston University School of Law, 2004
Last Updated: 5/15/2022