Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Boston, MA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2011 - 2012
- Free Consultation
Stacey Pietrowicz is a partner at Sugarman and Sugarman, P.C., located in Boston, Massachusetts. Focusing her practice on personal injury civil litigation, she assists her firm in the representation of clients throughout Massachusetts in a variety of matters, including premises liability, complex personal injury, medical malpractice and defective products. Since joining Sugarman, one of the oldest and largest personal injury law firms in Massachusetts, Ms. Pietrowicz has built a reputation as a tenacious and analytical attorney with a strong work ethic.
Prior to earning her Juris Doctor in 2008 from Boston University School of Law, Ms. Pietrowicz received a dual Bachelor of Arts magna cum laude in Psychology and Philosophy from the University of Rhode Island. While an undergraduate, she was elected to the university's Phi Beta Kappa chapter. Admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in 2008, Ms. Pietrowicz is also licensed to appear before the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts and the U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit. Highly regarded by both her clients and her peers, she has been given a "Superb" rating by Avvo, the online legal directory and forum.
Ms. Pietrowicz is an active participant in several professional organizations. She is a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association, having previously served three terms as an appointed Member of the Civil Litigation Section Council, and the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys where she currently serves on the Board of Governors. Ms. Pietrowicz is also a member of the Boston Bar Association, American Association for Justice and the Women's Bar Association of Massachusetts, volunteering in the past for both the Women's Bar Foundation's Elder Law Project and Family Law Project, providing pro bono legal representation. Ms. Pietrowicz has also authored of the chapter on child trespassers for the "Massachusetts Tort Law Manual," published by Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education, Inc. since 2008.
Attorney Pietrowicz was selected for inclusion in the 2011 and 2012 Super Lawyers Rising Stars and selected to Massachusetts Super Lawyers from 2013 to the present.
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Dental Malpractice, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2011 - 2012
About Stacey Pietrowicz
First Admitted: 2008, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://www.sugarman.com/team/stacey-l-pietrowicz
- Escalator death of four-year old, A four-year old boy fell to his death through a gap between an escalator and the adjacent railing. The escalator had been installed as a replacement and was narrower than the original escalator. The escalator construction company failed to install deck barriers as required by the construction plans and by state escalator and building codes. Settlement with escalator contractor, store and mall owner for the boy's parents.
- Elected to Phi Beta Kappa, University of Rhode Island, 2002, Phi Beta Kappa, University of Rhode Island, 2002
- Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly honors the outstanding achievements made by women lawyers., "Top Women of Law", Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly, 2019
- University of Rhode Island, B.A., Magna Cum Laude, 2002, 2002
- Boston University School of Law, Concentration in Litigation and Dispute Resolution, 2008
- U.S. District Court-District of Massachusetts, 2011
- Massachusetts Bar Association 2009-present Civil Litigation Section Council, 2013 - 2017
- U.S. Court of Appeals (First Circuit), 2018
- Massachusetts, 2008
- American Association for Justice
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Women's Bar Association
Pro bono/Community Service
- Women's Bar Association - Women's Bar Foundation's Elder Law Project, 2019
- Sugarman is proud to announce Marianne LeBlanc 's selection as Lawyer of the Year for Plaintiff Personal Injury in… https://t.co/DCCAnwB4QG
- Neil Sugarman and Marianne LeBlanc Selected to Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Consumer Lawyers. Read more: https://t.co/E0xlMdfxJZ
- Best Buy Recalls Popular Insignia Air Fryers and Air Fryer Ovens Posing Dangerous Fire and Burn Hazard https://t.co/xu7vljtEUA
- Push Toy Sold at Online at https://t.co/uwf4PxLeJy Recalled Due to Possible Choking Hazard https://t.co/mNbgG9HlUl
Last Updated: 8/2/2022