Christopher J. Fein
Top rated general litigation attorney in Braintree, MassachusettsFein Law Office, P.C.
Christopher J. Fein concentrates his practice in the areas of litigation, bankruptcy, business representation, legal and medical malpractice, and catastrophic personal injury. His practice includes representing individuals and businesses in litigation, business services, commercial transactions, estate planning, and bankruptcy filings. Christopher is admitted to practice in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Massachusetts, the United States District Court, and all state courts in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. His professional memberships include the Massachusetts Bar Association, the Norfolk County Bar Association, the American Bar Association, and the South Shore Chamber of Commerce.
Practice areasGeneral litigation, Business/corporate, Estate planning & probate, Bankruptcy: consumer
First Admitted: 2002, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: http://www.feinlawoffice.com/Attorney/Christopher-J-Fein.sht...
- Stonehill College, BS Political Science, 1999
- Legal Malpractice - Fein Law Office, PC and Christopher Fein recovered $40,000 for victim of legal malpractice., 2014
- Legal Malpractice Judgment, Norfolk Superior Court, Marchio et al v. Brandon L. Keltner, $239,000.00. Christopher Fein obtained a judgment against an attorney for professional negligence.
- Breach of Contract Judgment after Trial - Fein Law Office PC and Attorney Christopher Fein obtained a judgment in client's favor after trial in the Worcester Superior Court in July 2015. The case involved a law firm's attempt to collect $65,000 in legal fees and costs it claimed it was owed pursuant to several fee arrangements. The Client was awarded his costs of defense. (Terranova v. Fernandes, Worcester Superior Court), 2015
- Estate Contest Judgment after Trial - Fein Law Office, PC and Christopher Fein successfully defended a Will contest filed by three sisters who challenged thier mother's Will, leaving vast portion of her estate to one daughter who cared for her during her lifetime. After a two day bench trial in the Suffolk Probate Court, the Judge found that the Will was valid; that the decedent did not lack testamentary capacity; and that the Client did not unduly influence her mother. (Estate of Mary Sera, Suffolk County Probate Court)., 2015
- Legal Malpractice Settlement - Fein Law Office, PC and Attorney Christopher Fein recovered $50,000 as a result of an attorney's failure to abide by an applicable statute of limitations., 2015
- Insurance Adjuster Malpractice - Christopher Fein recovered $88,000 as a result of a public insurance adjuster's failure to abide by a shortened statute of limitations., 2015
- Life Insurance Dispute - Fein Law Office and Christopher Fein, successfuly defended a challenge to allegations that several life insurance policies had been fraudulently transferred to the decedent's ex-wife before the decedent passed away as a result of an accident. , 2015
- Bankruptcy Litigation - Fein Law Office PC and Christopher Fein, defended several lawsuits alleging that various Clients had received preferential transfers of commercial goods. The cases were settled for a small fraction of what was alleged to be owed. , 2015
- Legal Malpractice Settlement - Following a mediation in the United States District Court, Fein Law Office PC and Attorney Christopher Fein recovered $187,000 for a victim of legal malpractice., 2014
- Commercial Litigation - Fein Law Office, PC and Christopher Fein forced the sale of a $2,000,000 portfolio of real estate where the seller attempted to void the contract., 2013
- Commercial Litigation - Fein Law Office, PC and Christopher Fein negotiated a $1,000,000 liability arising out of a commercial lease and settled the debt for less than $25,000, including all costs incurred by the client throughout the litigation., 2013
- Personal Injury - Fein Law Office and Christopher Fein recovered $140,000 for client who slipped on ice at a parking garage in Boston., 2013
- Personal Injury - Fein Law Office and Christopher Fein recovered $100,000 for client who slipped on mud at a concert. Weather was reportedly dry for the area but weather expert retained by Christopher Fein determined that a sole pop-up thunderstorm passed by the area before the accident. , 2013
- Franchise Acquisition - Fein Law Office, PC and Christopher Fein assisted client in acquisition of a national sandwich shop in Quincy, Massachusetts., 2014
- Business Acquisition - Fein Law Office, PC and Christopher Fein assisted client in acquisition of local chain of coffee shops., 2014
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- South Shore Chamber Of Commerce
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2010 - 2017