Brian C. Dever
Top rated personal injury attorney in Bridgewater, MassachusettsKeches Law Group, PC
Attorney Brian C. Dever is a partner with the Keches Law Group, which is a leading personal injury law firm with six offices located across Massachusetts and Rhode Island. A highly rated trial attorney with more than 34 years of legal experience, Mr. Dever represents the rights and entitlements of plaintiff clients throughout Massachusetts who suffered an injury or lost a loved one as the result of someone else's negligence, carelessness or unlawful actions.
A veteran of numerous jury trials, Mr. Dever has achieved notable success helping his clients recover the maximum amount of compensation for the damages they incurred. Early in his career, he served as an insurance defense attorney, focusing primarily on defending construction contractors and professionals.
During this time, he gained invaluable insight into the insurance industry and the tactics defendants use to deny culpability. This experience has served him well as he strives to devise the most effective strategies possible to help his plaintiff clients obtain the finances they need and the justice they deserve.
A personable and responsive attorney, Mr. Dever prides himself on his open communication and hands-on approach with his clients as he aggressively pursues the most favorable outcomes possible on their behalves. For his efforts, he has received recognition from Lawyers Weekly as having secured some of the largest settlements and verdicts ever awarded for personal injury claims, and he has earned many other accolades from his peers along with positive testimonials from his satisfied clients.
A native of Boston, Mr. Dever received his undergraduate degree from Boston College and his Juris Doctor from Suffolk University Law School. He has been licensed to practice in Massachusetts since 1985, and he is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
Mr. Dever is an active member of the American Association of Justice, the Academy of Trial Attorneys, the Boston Bar Association and the Massachusetts Bar Association. He also has several publications to his credit, and he has conducted numerous lectures and continuing legal education seminars across his region on a variety of topics involving personal injury law, construction litigation and other subjects.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Construction litigation: consumer, Personal injury - products: plaintiff
- 50% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 30% Construction litigation: consumer
- 20% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1985, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: http://www.kecheslaw.com/Meet-Our-Attorneys/Brian-C-Dever.sh...
- Boston College High School
- Boston College, Newton, B.S.
- Workers’ Compensation Update ’95, MCLE, June, 1995
- Personal Injury/Construction Litigation, Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education, 2003 – Present
- Deposition Practice, Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education, 1998 – Present
- Practical Aspects of Pursuing Construction Litigation, MCLE, February, 2003
- American Association of Justice, Member Since: 1998
- Member of Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, Member Since: 1996
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 1985
- Massachusetts, 1985
Office location for Brian C. Dever
2 Lakeshore Center
Bridgewater, MA 02324
- Super Lawyers: 2009 - 2022