Seth J. Elin
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Bridgewater, MassachusettsKeches Law Group, PC
Seth J. Elin is partner at Keches Law Group and handles workers’ compensation cases for those who have been injured on the job in Massachusetts. A member of the team who drafted the guidelines for sexual harassment in the workplace for the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination, Mr. Elin was also named for inclusion to the Rising Stars list by Boston magazine for four years.
A member of the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys and the workers’ compensation subcommittee, Mr. Elin is extremely experienced in both federal and state guidelines for injured workers. He is also a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association and the workers’ compensation subcommittee and the employee rights and responsibilities practice group.
After earning an undergraduate degree from Indiana University, Mr. Elin obtained a graduate degree from the University of Pittsburgh in public administration. He then attended the University of Pittsburgh School of Law. While in law school, Mr. Elin was editor of the Journal of Law and Commerce. He was also admitted to the Order of the Barristers. He earned his Juris Doctor and achieved many honors, including the Faculty Award for Excellence in Legal Scholarship, and he was a quarterfinalist for the Craven National Constitutional Law Moot Court Competition and the Wagner National Labor and Employment Law Moot Court Competition.
Before joining the firm, Mr. Elin gained experience working as an attorney for the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination, and he has been instrumental in creating and drafting policies and laws that protect the average worker. For decades, he has worked for those who have been injured on the job and their family members.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Employment & Labor: Employee, Workers' Compensation: Employer/Insurance
- 40% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30% Employment & Labor: Employee
- 30% Workers' Compensation: Employer/Insurance
First Admitted: 1997, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: http://www.keches-mallen.com/CM/MeetOurAttorneys/SethElin.as...
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association, Employee Rights and Responsibilities Practice Group
- Member, Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, Subcommittee on Workers’ Compensation
- Co-Chair, Massachusetts Bar Association, Subcommittee on Workers’ Compensation
- University of Pittsburgh, Master’s Degree in Public Administration
- Indiana University, Bachelor’s Degree
- Faculty Award for Excellence in Legal Scholarship, University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- “Rising Stars”, Super Lawyers, Boston Magazine
- Order of the Barristers, 1996
- Quarterfinalist, Craven National Constitutional Law Moot Court Competition, University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- Quarterfinalist, Wagner National Labor Law Moot Court Competition, University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- Excellence In Legal Scholarship, University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 1996
- Curb Cuts Under Title II of the Americans With Disabilities Act: Are They Bringing Justice Or Bankruptcy To Our Municipalities, 28 Urb. Law. 293 (1996)
- Editor, Journal of Law and Commerce, University of Pittsburgh
Office location for Seth J. Elin
2 Lakeshore Center
Bridgewater, MA 02324
- Rising Stars: 2005 - 2008, 2010