Top rated Immigration attorney in Cambridge, MassachusettsMarzouk Law LLC
Stephanie Marzouk is an attorney and the founder of Marzouk Law LLC in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Ms. Marzouk devotes her practice to immigration law, primarily serving clients in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. She is admitted to practice in Massachusetts as well as before the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 1st Circuit.
Ms. Marzouk has extensive experience in immigration law. She researched and drafted appeals briefs and habeas corpus petitions, filed naturalization and adjustment of status documents and represented clients and asylum seekers before the Board of Immigration Appeals, the Executive Office for Immigration Review and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Ms. Marzouk is a graduate of Harvard Law School. She also holds degrees from the University of Minnesota and Louisiana State University. While at Harvard, she participated in the Harvard Prison Legal Assistance Project and the Criminal Justice Institute. She gained practical legal experience clerking for the Legal Assistance Foundation of Metropolitan Chicago and Orleans Public Defenders, located in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Following law school, Ms. Marzouk served as a staff attorney at Prisoners’ Legal Services of Massachusetts. She also clerked for a U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts judge and worked as an associate at a Boston-based general practice firm.
Active in her legal community, Ms. Marzouk is a member of the Boston Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the New England Muslim Bar Association, the Women’s Bar Association of Massachusetts and the American Immigration Lawyers Association. She volunteers for the Muslim Justice League and the American Immigration Lawyers Association’s PAIR project.
Practice areasImmigration: Consumer
Asylum, Naturalization & Citizenship
- 100% Immigration: Consumer
First Admitted: 2011, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://marzouklaw.com/about/
- University of Minnesota, Master of Music
- Louisiana State University, Bachelor of Music, summa cum laude
- American Immigration Lawyers Association/PAIR Project
- Muslim Justice League
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Massachusetts
- First Circuit Court of Appeals, 2017
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts, 2011
- United States District Court, District of Massachusetts, 2013
- Boston Bar Association
- New England Muslim Bar Association
- Oliveira v. Wilkinson, No. 19-1258 - 1st Circuit Court of Appeals The First Circuit reversed the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA)'s determination that a Brazilian husband and wife were not eligible to adjust status to permanent resident under the "grandfathering" provisions of section 245(i) ("LIFE Act"), because the BIA did not adequately explain its reasoning. , 2021
- Adjustment Of Status
- Immigration Court
- Motions to Reopen
Office location for Stephanie Marzouk
2464 Massachusetts Ave
Cambridge, MA 02140
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2021