Catherine Becker Good
Top rated Family Law attorney in Dedham, MassachusettsLaw Office of Catherine Becker Good
Catherine Becker Good is the founder of the Law Office of Catherine Becker Good in Dedham, Massachusetts. A family law attorney, Atty. Good has over 32 years of legal experience. She handles cases involving divorce, child custody, paternity and other family law matters, serving clients throughout Eastern Massachusetts in Bristol, Essex, Middlesex, Norfolk, Plymouth and Suffolk counties.
An experienced negotiator, Atty. Good uses alternative dispute resolution such as mediation methods to help her clients reach the best resolution to their situation. When litigation is necessary, she is ready to fight for the rights of her clients in the courtroom. In addition to family law, she has experience with criminal defense and Chapter 7 bankruptcy law.
Atty. Good graduated magna cum laude from Northeastern University with a bachelor of science degree in Business Administration. She earned her juris doctorate degree from Suffolk University Law School. She holds a license to practice law before all Massachusetts state courts and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 1st Circuit.
In recognition of her accomplishments over the years, the organization The National Trial Lawyers included Atty. Good on its “Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyers” list in 2019. That same year, Attorney and Practice Magazine listed her as one of the “Top 10 Attorneys” in family law.
Atty. Good is a member of many professional organizations. She belongs to the Bar Association of Norfolk County, the Massachusetts Bar Association, the Federal Bar Association, Phi Delta Phi, SheBreathes Collaborative Network and the Women’s Business Network of Norwood.
Practice areasFamily Law, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Criminal Defense
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce, Mediation, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Paternity
- 60% Family Law
- 30% Alternative Dispute Resolution
- 10% Criminal Defense
First Admitted: 1988, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://www.cbgoodlaw.com/about-us
- Suffolk University Law School, Juris Doctorate; Jurisprudence Award in Professional Responsibility., 1988
- Northeastern University, Bachelor of Science, Business Administration - manga cum laude; Hutchinson Memorial Award (outstanding marketing student)., 1985
- Massachusetts Bar Association, 2020
- BNI 128 Network Group, Member, 2017
- SheBreathes Collaborative Network, Member, 2018
- Women’s Business Network of Norwood, Member, 2019
- Norfolk County Bar Association, 2019
- U.S. District Court, First Circuit, 1990
- , Top Lawyer , Boston Magazine , 2022
- , Super Lawyers, 2021
- , Super Lawyers Honoree, Super Lawyers , 2022
- , Alignable - highly recommended, 2020
- , International Legal Honor Society of Phi Delta Phi, 1988
- , Peer Review - A Rating Martindale-Hubbell, 2019
- , Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyers National Trial Lawyers, 2019
- , Top 10 Attorneys - Family Law Attorney and Practice Magazine, 2019
Office location for Catherine Becker Good
858 Washington St
Dedham, MA 02026
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2023