Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Foxborough, MA
Zachary Ballin is an attorney with Ballin and Associates, LLC, in Foxboro, Massachusetts. Regarded as an emerging leader in his field, Mr. Ballin focuses his practice primarily on personal injury law, and he provides much-needed counsel and support to clients throughout the Greater Boston metro and surrounding areas of Massachusetts and Rhode Island who have suffered injury or loss as a result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing.
A lawyer since 2011, Mr. Ballin has become an indispensable member of the firm's team, and he has achieved considerable success advocating on behalf of individuals and families adversely affected by motor vehicle accidents, workplace injuries, defective products, unsafe property conditions and other preventable tragedies. Along with his remarkable trial skills and intellect, he possesses a strong sense of compassion for his clients, and he aggressively pursues the most favorable outcomes possible for them with the utmost integrity and professionalism.
The son of a prominent attorney, Mr. Ballin displayed an uncanny knack for problem-solving and strategizing from an early age, and he served as co-captain of his high school's mock trial team. He continued to compete in mock trial competitions while pursuing his undergraduate studies at the University of Delaware, and he gained a unique understanding of the country's legal system through the study of classic texts and philosophies.
After earning his Bachelor of Arts in philosophy from the University of Delaware in 2007, Mr. Ballin taught English to nonnative speakers in South Korea before returning to the U.S. to pursue his legal career. He then attended the New England School of Law as a Sandra Day O'Connor Scholar, and he obtained his Juris Doctor cum laude in 2011.
Mr. Ballin holds his license to practice in Massachusetts and Rhode Island, and he is an active member of the Bar Association of Norfolk County and Rhode Island Bar Association as well as the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, among his other professional affiliations.
- 100%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2022
About Zachary Ballin
First Admitted: 2011, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://www.ballinlaw.com/zachary-ballin-attorney.php
- Sandra Day O'Connor Scholar at New England Law
- Co-captained the Sharon High School Mock Trial Team in the Massachusetts Bar Association's High School Mock Trial Competition
Pro bono/Community Service
- Attorney Zachary Ballin is actively involved in community service alongside the Ballin & Associates family. Attorney Ballin has helps organize the firm's efforts to donate holiday gifts and infant necessities to families throughout the Boston area as well as participating in local events in Foxboro.
- University of Delaware, B.A.
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Rhode Island
- Norfolk County Director to the Young Lawyers Division of the Massachusetts Bar Association, Co-Chair Community Service Committee, 2017
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- $385,000.00 verdict for fractured wrist. A contractor loaned out a bucket truck which was missing a control guard. When it was put in use by the tree cutting company that borrowed it, a branch got caught in the unguarded controls. Then, the bucket crashed into a tree breaking the worker's wrist requiring surgery. The Bristol County Jury returned a verdict against the contractor for $375,000.00 for the worker and $10,000.00 for his wife's loss of consortium, 2016
Last Updated: 5/15/2022