Adam H. Becker
Top rated personal injury attorney in Milton, MassachusettsKeches Law Group, PC
Attorney Adam H. Becker is an associate with the Keches Law Group, which has six locations throughout Massachusetts and Rhode Island. A top-rated trial attorney with more than 27 years of legal experience, Mr. Becker represents the rights and interests of those who suffered an injury or loss as a result of someone else's negligence. In addition to handling all types of personal injury and wrongful death claims, he also handles workers' compensation and Social Security Disability as well as employment law claims involving wrongful termination and wage disputes.
Throughout his career, Mr. Becker has achieved notable success advocating on behalf of the injured and disabled. He once secured one of the largest verdicts for a personal injury case ever awarded in Massachusetts, and he has earned a reputation for being one of the state's leading attorneys for those suffering from work-related injuries and illnesses. Furthermore, Mr. Becker has considerable experience handling cases before the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Industrial Accidents, and he has conducted numerous lectures and seminars across his region on this complex legal topic.
A 1989 graduate of Skidmore College, Mr. Becker obtained his Juris Doctor from the Brooklyn School of Law in 1992, where he was a member of the school's Moot Court Honor Society. He obtained his license to practice in Massachusetts the same year he graduated from law school, and he is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the district of Massachusetts.
Active in his legal community, Mr. Becker is a member of the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, the Massachusetts Bar Association and the Bar Association of Norfolk Country, among his other professional affiliations. Recognized for his impeccable professionalism and unwavering commitment to his plaintiff clients, he has received many five-star client reviews as well as numerous accolades from his peers.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Employment & labor: employee, Employment litigation: plaintiff, Social security disability, Workers' compensation: employer/insurance
Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Employment law - employee, Wage & hour laws, Wrongful termination
- 60% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Employment & labor: employee
- 10% Employment litigation: plaintiff
- 10% Social security disability
- 10% Workers' compensation: employer/insurance
First Admitted: 1992, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://kecheslaw.com/injury-attorneys/adam-h-becker/
- Member, Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Member, Norfolk County Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts, 1993
- Massachusetts, 1992
- Lecturer, MBA, Lectured on Introducing Evidence at Trial, 2011
- Lecturer, Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers, 2011 - 2018
- Moot Court Honor Society, Brooklyn Law School
- Skidmore College, B.A. in Business and Economics, 1989
- Massachusetts Academy Of Trial Attorneys
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Norfolk County Bar Association
Office location for Adam H. Becker
2 Granite Ave
Milton, MA 02186
- Super Lawyers: 2011 - 2022